fbpx

Younger Beauties & Old Farangs – Spherical Pattaya Coastline Road

This video used to be filmed in Pattaya Coastline avenue at night and Evening time.

As this records to Pattaya Coastline will point out, there may be blueprint more to this 4 km crescent of coastline than correct sand and sea. In truth, the ocean trail just will not be even the superstar enchantment, even supposing it is dwelling to a giant amount of speedboats, parasails and jet skis, apart from diving boats and floating drinking areas. Pattaya Coastline Road, which is correct a line of palm trees far from the shore, is the gap to be.
Our Pattaya Coastline Manual will point out you where to procure basically the most attention-grabbing attractions, basically the most attention-grabbing browsing, basically the most attention-grabbing drinking and basically the most attention-grabbing partying within the the foremost phase of the sprawling conurbation now’s named ‘Higher Pattaya’. Between Pattaya North Road (Pattaya Nua) and Pattaya South Road (Pattaya Tai), there may be a wealth of experiences to bask in, ensuring that that you just would be in a position to by no means be bored.

►►► E book accommodations in Pattaya with a decrease heed on Agoda: https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?pcs=1&cid=1785163&city=8584

Suppose:
0: 00 Females from rub down store
0: 28 Go alongside Pattaya sea trail
1: 00 Freelancer on the Coastline avenue
2: 11 Wave hotel
4: 48 Freelancers looking ahead to customers on the Coastline avenue
5: 22 Wow
5: 50 Beautie on the ocean trail
6: 48 Coastline avenue at night time

Subscribe to the channel Pattaya: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNMPNOZ62T2InsDGcgDcSaA

#Pattaya
#Thailand
#BeachRoad
#PattayaBeach

12 thoughts on “Younger Beauties & Old Farangs – Spherical Pattaya Coastline Road

• June 4, 2019 at 10:22 pm

I treasure how you jump for assorted motion day and evening!! Colossal camera work!!!!

• June 8, 2019 at 3:50 am

After busting my arse for 30 yrs supporting my 2 formative years and my now ex wife. After the formative years left home to initiate their very possess lives the ex and I drifted apart,work might perchance perchance perchance need played a section of that. Chanced on it very delicate to socialize and reconnect with females after the separation,moved to phuket and walla. Met heaps of comely younger females,some correct form had fine platonic relationship,some a microscopic bit more plump on. Finally met a woman 20 yrs my junior from up north. 3 yrs on things are impossible,she is 47 kg,5 ft3 comely body,treats me treasure I constantly wished for. Am I an ATM wager your hairy balls I’m. Can I come up with the money for it,yes I’m able to. So that you just might perchance well all those who relate correct form an ATM ,for individuals who worked arduous all of your life,why drive a Volkswagen whenever it’s possible you’ll perchance perchance drive a merc.I believe plenty of the haters are correct form uncomfortable bastards sitting at home jerking off wishing they had been right here nonetheless can’t come up with the money for it.Perhaps they’re in a unlucky relationship with some paunchy ragged hag that’s let herself creep.Living the dream and wouldn’t trade a thing. Thank ¥…§£ for Thailand and their comely females who no easy suggestions to treat a man. Western females possess lost the distance and deserve what they get.

• June 10, 2019 at 9:18 pm

And the stalker award goes to……………… You my pal 😂😂😂

• June 14, 2019 at 7:19 pm

You caught a stare of my gf on left @ 9:17 blue top, roughly blonde hair. No tan what so ever.

• June 25, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Lol…what's recent. The ragged possess constantly fed off the formative years. The rich are residing off the uncomfortable. If it turns reverse it is named against the law. Believe me the ragged guys pay for the girls standard of living whereas they’ve the younger guys breed them whereas ragged man sleeps.

• June 25, 2019 at 9:16 pm

You clutch to possess free? You bought to possess c cup titties and mini skirt will get you a ways in life

• July 3, 2019 at 11:12 am

Im bowled over theres now now not more Joe Biden sightings right here. Perhaps these girls are too ragged for his model.

• July 4, 2019 at 6:43 am

Attention-grabbing thought sample by some….I never realised that Pattaya, or assorted places of identical project, had been the irregular domain of the younger. I have to be awake that as soon as next I trip my sad and sorry ragged ass down Seaside Road.