10 thoughts on “YOUNG AND SHAMELESS in Soi Buakhao, Pattaya. Thailand, 2023

• January 20, 2023 at 11:14 am

Yes thank you 😊 like so noteworthy

• January 20, 2023 at 2:45 pm

Thanks for this briliant one !!! Now my hormones are hammering …

• January 21, 2023 at 3:04 pm

Ich habe da nichts gesehen von jung und schamlos.Nur jede Menge Mopeds und Autos.

• January 23, 2023 at 12:37 pm

The truth is, loads of the girls on Soi Buakhao are “outdated and shameless”. They’re no longer any longer in a spot to work the excessive pause golf equipment in other parts of the city and prowl Soi Buakhao looking to net outdated corpulent farangs who straddle the bar stools at 10 Am and reminisce over the days sooner than their beer guts obscured their shoes. I stroll down Soi Buakhao a couple of times a week to search the hilarious mish mash of humanity. No, I didn't say that each and every particular person girls on there had been outdated and over the hill nor did I say that each and every particular person of the franags are outdated and corpulent. Nor enact I feel superior to any individual….possible luckier but no longer superior. It astounds me that any individual with clearly small time in country can stroll around with a mobile phone and construct movies. Wow! What a country. Something for everyome.

• January 23, 2023 at 5:28 pm

I’m wondering what number of small one molesters are within the statement allotment . 🤔 Thai girls people don't in level of fact care if they're promoting this to youthful Thai girls . That's the sad downside . It's frosty to glimpse fantastic , but it's over the tip within the no. 1 “copy” nation

• January 24, 2023 at 5:11 am

Tremendous video of the house…and shapely girls…1:21 4:38 😘 Many shapely girls there The least bit times too…thank you, pause stable…👍✌☺