8 thoughts on “Worthy Cases in Thailand

• June 19, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Perfect to repeat the unvarnished reality, Charlie. I've been in Bangkok since mid-February, splitting my time between right here and Saigon. Out end to Asoke pleasurable now – very gentle for Friday night. Maintain heard flights seemingly received't restart unless September. My heart unquestionably goes out to the total Thais who maintain had their livelihood taken away. Goes for each person the enviornment over. In actuality feel lucky to maintain investments that I will are residing off. I dwell up for your subsequent video. Will give Simon's video a look too.

• June 19, 2020 at 11:15 pm

Sir, that was a truly proper and necessary video to piece. Yes, definite parts of the Thai economy and lots of different folks rely on foreign places tourism and unless that restarts, the Thai folks will suffer financially. I am subscribed to you and likewise to Chad and Simon and practice the total movies as they’re posted. Thank you for taking the time to withhold us informed of the scenario in Thailand. Robert, Portland, Oregon.

• June 21, 2020 at 2:12 am

Unhappy scenario, made worse by the false promises coming out of the federal government……. I've lived in Thailand thirty years and that i've never seen this kind of catastrophe unfolding precipitated by quick sighted nationalistic half wits sucking up to a country that will within the break slay it because it's achieved to many international locations in SE Asia…… Laos and Cambodia maintain long past, Thailand's subsequent……

• June 21, 2020 at 3:26 am

I are residing within the Northeast and most folk are self ample farmers. Minute or no tourism right here except Prukadung which had many Thai tourists. But many stores are closed and opened slowly. Yes it is effecting each person. I if truth be told maintain a recent Granddaughter within the States I’d take care of to consult with but I am afraid if I’m going away I will not be any longer going to be ready to attain effortlessly. So for now relax out preserve protected and video chat!

• June 21, 2020 at 5:32 am

ravishing video same right here in philippines, except we are soundless getting the virus.

• June 25, 2020 at 8:13 pm

I hear in general, test what took arena as a result of virus. Thats take care of sticking your head within the soil. Not the virus, but governments are the reason at the motivate of the anxiety. They most tremendous care about low figures, but make this on the motivate of the folks. I mediate within the break extra folks die due to malnutrition than of the virus.

• August 12, 2020 at 10:33 am

Channel’s edifying, it’s take care of “Binge-look” video, it would no longer injure to pump it. With the service utify.io straight 1000 views are yours.. UQ