World’s Worst Deepest Gape | PATTAYA THAILAND

If you deem you’ve got got got a cheating female friend or need somebody investigating, in spite of you manufacture, don’t rent Phil, aka misteregg, the owner of Le Pub bar in Pattaya Thailand.
These extensive bar tales from Pattaya Thailand expose, he’s the sector’s worst Deepest Gape.
As always, attributable to Pete for the camera, sound and edit.

Join the Membership Attach of dwelling and obtain particular irregular videos each week.
The most modern Individuals video here

A week Phil publicizes a livestream about every single day bar existence in Pattaya Thailand.
Newest livestream here

PayPal donations for channel prices.

For promoting and sponsorship enquiries
philross67@are living.com

Meet Phil within the bar each night at Le Pub soi Diamond, Pattaya
Google Maps
12.925791258341809, 100.87417154079199

12 thoughts on “World’s Worst Deepest Gape | PATTAYA THAILAND

• January 2, 2021 at 3:24 am

relating to the first myth: two guys paid for it. . . that you know of. Chances are, she hit up a bunch of guys for money, in every single place the arena. She ancient one to pay for the boob job, and she pocketed the the relaxation! If 12 guys paid for it, and they all deem they bought their money's definitely worth the following time they look her, no person has to know!

• January 2, 2021 at 8:23 am

In the days forward of Facebook Messenger etc, a chum informed me he had misplaced the email address of a bargirl at some of the bars on Soi Diana, and if I could perhaps well procure it for him..He showed me a pic, and informed me the bar, and certain passable I found her and she wrote her email for me.About a days later I truly beget 2 email addresses..one from her, and one diversified from a random girl I met…and I don't know which is which..neither had their name within the address.So, I guessed…and emailed one of them to my friend, hoping it used to be the honest correct-wanting one.2 days later I drag encourage to the bar on Soi Diana and ask the girl if she had an email from my friend..she said she hadn't..so I bought in contact with my friend, who thanked me for the email address, and said he used to be chuffed to keep in touch with her all over again, and may perhaps well't wait to procure encourage available to meet her….it used to be weeks forward of he realised he used to be emailing a stranger.

• January 2, 2021 at 2:25 pm

are you able to please procure a video on why to your concept so many bars fail owned by westerners ,the pitfalls and the cons ,also the profit margins required to create the bar viable ,and what tips it takes to create a favored and winning bar ,im no longer speaking ago drag .honest fashionable

• January 3, 2021 at 10:49 am

Beautiful found you. Beautiful experiences. Something from Thailand is welcomed. In level of truth must procure encourage.

• January 3, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Thanks Mr Egg. These had been lawful experiences. Preserve them coming.