Why I HATE PATTAYA…. my fable

In phrases of Thailand all you hear is “Pattaya”, “pattaya” and additional “Pattaya”. You would think all of Thailand used to be correct Pattaya. I consistently hated the premise of Pattaya, because of all americans else cherished Pattaya. Name me the contrarian. But I made up our minds to bid a weekend there to watch what your whole fuss is all about.

=========

Hi There! Unique to Baan Smile? If that is so, here’s what you will have know.

Baan Smile helps americans correct akin to you with deciding to lunge to or are living in Thailand with actionable facts about costs, visas, living arrangements and relationship.

We’re now not the “fun” or “female friend of the week” channel. Subscribe to sustain ahead of vibrant, smartly researched and lived info to wait on you prevail and thrive in the Kingdom of Thailand.

WEBSITE:

#condos
#relationship
#funds
#visas

11 thoughts on “Why I HATE PATTAYA…. my fable

• December 30, 2021 at 9:21 am

I envy these sexpats …PattaYa is a Very most absorbing jam for extinct Fat and grotesque those that can't get a female friend. They deserve to journey lifestyles as successfully .

• December 30, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Ode to Pattaya:”Peace and charm as soon as dominated this jam, an angel held beginning the door. Now peace is ineffective and charm has fled and the angel is a hustling whore.”

• December 30, 2021 at 8:30 pm

GOOD VIDEO!I LOVE PATTAYA!pattaya is whatever you wish it to be:-making an strive, muay thai coaching, lively delicacies from at some stage in the enviornment: thai, korean, jap, indian, pizza and pasta, kebabs,island hopping, para gliding, get skiing, golf, soccer coaching, pool hall, playing snooker, evening clubing, drinking all day and evening, sexpat, rub down, film making, dj-ing, pattaya has a negative image in most cases from jealous badmind those that trust by no manner left town they were born in

• December 30, 2021 at 10:03 pm

I've been to the tiger zoo and I don't accept as true with at that particular person venue the tigers are sedated. Motive being, I noticed an worker inner the major cage sitting down on a rock texting on their phone while two juvenile tigers were operating round him play combating and frolicking about. I additionally sat in an enclosure with 3 month extinct toddler tigers for an attractive half of hour and I gotta expose ya they're elegant however frightening. They claws were a pair of 1/2 toddle lengthy and any individual must peaceable expose them they're infants because they growled esteem adults….animals shouldn't be in cages however for what its price the tigers regarded very healthy and were handled successfully, now not decrease than by my eyes.

• December 31, 2021 at 7:35 am

That's ceaselessly a shocker to People in Asia.  How mighty freedom they provide their youngsters.  They let their youngsters dash round alone.  My first shock used to be seeing a 7 yr extinct alone selling fruit.  I used to be esteem you successfully will NEVER seek that any place in The United States.  Or a 14 yr extinct doing housekeeping after faculty.   They don't shelter their youngsters.

• December 31, 2021 at 1:42 pm

Pattaya is a ghetto for extinct farangs on a shoestring. It's without a doubt a varied and since it's proximity from Bangkok, I've spent a pair of nights there on two journeys. The Fountain of Truth is a gem.

• December 31, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Pattaya is 2 – 3*C cooler than Bangkok in most cases with a cooling sea sprint and nearly all the pieces is more inexpensive. Site visitors to Pattaya reach from an enormous substandard-piece of society. Obviously in case you trust selected a stylish restaurant appropriate on the beach it's going to be expensive. That have to trust been a really lengthy day out on the rate boat, Koh Lanta is in Krabi.

• January 3, 2022 at 8:50 am

A grown man complaining about what other grown ppl fabricate that doesn't enact him??? Smh men we obtained to fabricate better

• January 5, 2022 at 1:37 am

Pattaya is exactly what it says on the tin, esteem it or hate it. Tourism is Tourism, and for individuals who assume it's a low-price jam to be, it’s probably you’ll perhaps employ as frivolous as you wish or it’s probably you’ll perhaps blow 20k baht a evening in case you trust selected it's the folk different. You may't steal a jam you would also trust gotten been for 2 days that's correct unsightly lack of expertise. Pre covid i esteem this jam, the slip of lifestyles however i esteem to whisk other areas additionally. It Doesn't invent folk sex tourists by coming here or the majority of chinese and koreans that prolong would be place into that bracket. Every nation in the enviornment has it's red light areas they’re correct now not as marketed as Pattaya. Hope you enjoyed some ingredients of it now not decrease than..

• January 7, 2022 at 1:49 am

This used to be basically the most bias video I trust ever seen and needs to be removed from this channel. The channel has enormous files however this video is defective. The total issues he complains about are issues that are rare and are stumbled on at some stage in Thailand.