Giving you guys an notion of the costs of opening a bar in Pattaya Thailand and exhibiting you Amon’s Original Bar on Soi Pothole Phase 2 . In uncover for you to survey extra movies like this, please increase this channel by clicking beneath. https://ko-fi.com/everythingpattaya and buying for a espresso, it truly helps to form the flicks YOU like to see.

11 thoughts on “What’s the COST of buying for / constructing a bar in Pattaya Thailand, Amon’s Original Bar Phase 2

• May 28, 2022 at 8:11 pm

That soi is de facto initiating to scrutinize moral , must search suggestion from next time im in Pattaya

• May 28, 2022 at 11:08 pm

Hello there Daz, Thanks yet as soon as more for all your due diligence on Pattaya. I most revel on your videos because they’re soo informative. My query to you is ? What enact you assume the Hotel known as Mikes Seaside Resort as a long way as role? I'm 63 and coming in mid-August for about 18 days. I know the wheather will seemingly be questionable and that's magnificent with me. I'm traveling solo and doing too powerful strolling can even very properly be a verbalize. I desire to be end to the action nonetheless revel within the quietness. I moreover revel within the beach walks. Any data to point me within the vivid course might perchance be most new. Thank you and your entire finest.

• May 29, 2022 at 7:13 am

You are about 30 years slack, the bar scene is saturated and has been for decades. Don't take assert of it.

• May 29, 2022 at 10:43 am

Gday Daz friendly vlog mate. Some desire to take be aware of that reduction when Steve Triangle Dave Canterbury and Amon were the ideal causes to search suggestion from pothole. Admire to all. Amon is an improbable lady and all of us need her properly.🙂👍

• May 29, 2022 at 11:44 am

Looks moral….60 baht is a winner for me…some bars on soi pothole are charging 85…and 500 BF…So I know where I'll be spending my baht…plus that limited cutie within the red top…WOW…that'll be my first wreck.Thanks

• May 29, 2022 at 10:19 pm

3/4 sized you-know-what? No, now now not obvious–appears to be admire a bedframe for you-know-what, presumably?

• May 29, 2022 at 10:27 pm

that you simply might even designate the plot of 'key money' to oldsters, as in The United States the plot is alien to them. Protection money? Hmm…that's one thing I hadn't regarded as as a designate–surprise if David's Backyard Bar has to enact the identical?