What attain Thais mediate of older international males in Thailand?

In Thailand, a customary commentary you would possibly perchance impact is that there would possibly perchance be loads older international males with youthful Thai ladies folks. So I went to position a quiz to Thai other americans what they mediate of this phenomenon.
ข้อสังเกตที่หลายคนจะนึกถึงเมื่อไปเมืองไทยครั้งแรกคือมีชายชาวต่างชาติที่มีอายุมากกับผู้หญิงไทยที่อายุน้อยกว่า ฉันแค่อยากจะหาคำตอบว่าคนไทยคิดอย่างไรกับเรื่องนี้

Thanks. Please admire, comment and subscribe!
Facebook: https://www.fb.com/thaitalkwithpaddy/
IG: https://www.instagram.com/thaitalkpaddy/?hl=en

Cameraman: korklaz . https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOCrtSzjo_byPGlzCcJwF4w

12 thoughts on “What attain Thais mediate of older international males in Thailand?

• November 8, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I mediate western ladies folk has made feminism grew to modified into them extra masculine than female forcing men to search out female and caring wives in other areas

• November 9, 2020 at 8:47 pm

Can anybody issue me. You may possibly possibly possibly even comprise one foot in the grave and your girlfriend used to be born no longer even 2 a protracted time ago wtf attain you focus on?

• November 11, 2020 at 4:58 am

Its no longer a reveal the least bit in Thailand, the nice converse where its a reveal is support at home on your hang nation where each person appears to be like slim minded and judges you and set up a matter to you to stay to the spot quo, nonetheless these are other folks that hasn't lived! or other folks that needs that they had younger girlfriend and simply haven't got the bottle to investigate cross-take a look at it, so as a end result of jealousy they set up a matter to you to be like them, in the intervening time they slag you off at the support of your support, nonetheless desire they had what you got!

• November 11, 2020 at 6:41 am

That used to be if truth be told mountainous and extremely sight opening. It sounds as if after the Vietnam war there used to be extra tackle the sex tourism,nonetheless that has evolved loyal into a extra conventional chase/vacationer trip. In this day and age it seems there is a digital nomadism, although relationships can’t be counted out.

• November 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm

*Yeah I want to envision out my why I got right here to Thailand video because I did stop up marrying a Thai girl who calm lives there and she or he's never been to Canada. Is anybody drawn to my WHY? Please thumb up my comment*👍😎

• November 12, 2020 at 2:35 am

The Thai ladies folk and loads Vietnamese ladies folk are very warmth and family oriented so Western men, both young and pale like them in my trip and from what I will gaze. Also, the older Western men also can like a girl who cooks one thing apart from meat and potatoes.

• November 12, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Older men are the nice ones who comprise cash and are in the mindset to tranquil down.Younger men with monet chase extra for pleasure or work and aren't in the mindset to tranquil down?And the Thai rubdown (with out at ease ending) is the most efficient on the planet. I want I had it day after day as soon as I went there for vacation.