11 thoughts on “Western Pearl Clutchers Need To Chill About Thailand

• December 7, 2023 at 12:40 pm

Give tip thailand is never any longer exact for young ladies to stroll down avenue anyware,I a expat hang 13 year feeble daughter where she goes,I’m 2 yards at the relieve of with a pal known as Smith and Wesson, thailand is never any longer exact,that fact.

• December 7, 2023 at 1:05 pm

Firgive me, perchance I'm blind …however within the 16 yrs I lived in Thailand, I saw NO evidence nor any underage sex points. Like any nation, it's hidden…. however on the opposite hand I refrained from the seedy aspect. Thailand… admire every nation has colossal and no longer so colossal points, however for somebody to operate a blanket tranquil is irresponsible and for paddle negative on for the rationale of sensatialism. If somebody makes wild calms, please relieve it up for correct proof, NOT assumptions. Tanks !!

• December 7, 2023 at 1:11 pm

Every other magnificent video, Benjamin. I just like the free upright advice you supply and sympathize alongside with your glance about Western media. However, I feel about you mechanically gloss over a couple of things:(1) This self-discipline is never any longer restricted to factual the one case discussed within the video;(2) These children's money-worshipping folks are factual as complicit as the per*erts who prey upon them;(3) The Pattaya-vs-Vegas comparison is unfair. These children's abusive folks seemingly reside everywhere the keep within the nation, no longer factual Pattaya;(4) Fragment of the video's immoral swear became the convenience with which the out of the country per*ert became ready to bribe his methodology to freedom;(5) The nation's reputational crisis is, in fraction, prolonged by the generally-feeble saccharine Thai smile, a cowardly & transparent are trying and protect far from confrontation. Whether or no longer it be child-abuse, rotten cops, unsafe site visitors, dogs left to slip within the avenue or factual tourist-scamming, everyone factual retains smiling …

• December 7, 2023 at 1:54 pm

Millions of of us for the duration of the field develop it… Its no longer a pattaya self-discipline. Really the staunch self-discipline is that its admire the warfare on medication it cant be stopping and all its doing is inflicting suffering if the age of consent became factual lowered then pretty a couple of ladies would hang prosperous husband prospects…acting admire they dont resolve on sex and were raped is factual a tyrannical tips protect a watch on fornthe loads…men wont marry most females over 18 its no longer biologically tidy.

• December 7, 2023 at 2:24 pm

So one thing egregious occurs to someone below 18, and that makes it alright to blatantly lie to a youtuber in repeat to assemble entry to acknowledged youtuber???? Is it alright to LIE to someone to assemble a interview and gather entry to them whereas they’re working, after which flip round and claim that they’re a sex worker (the maker of this DW video known as Queen of Pattaya a prostitute)? WHERE ARE THAILAND'S ANTI DEFAMATION LAWS NOW??? Now it's alright to operate claims that hotels supply underage females with the room condominium??? Why is it alright to operate these statements and it's no longer alright to dawdle away a heinous evaluate of a lodge as a sound guest????

• December 7, 2023 at 2:25 pm

I wholeheartedly agree alongside with your statements here, Benjamin, and I’m taking a gawk ahead to the result of Police Overall Surachate Hakparn (and his of us)'s efforts on this topic. What of us want to realise is that there are pretty a couple of eyes everywhere the keep here in Thailand and this scrutiny will hopefully embolden of us to be in contact up. 🙏

• December 7, 2023 at 4:20 pm

I judge that somebody with better than one intriguing brain cell can hang to keep in mind that child exploitation goes on everywhere the keep. These so known as “documentarians” want to natty up their very have backyard earlier than they bustle off about someone else. All I ever ogle within the US info is of us killing or otherwise abusing their very have children. I like that Thailand is so initiating to the vacationers and enable of us to hang a colossal time. I’d LOVE to reside there.