Showing you guys contained in the extraordinarily widespread Ardour Gents Membership, in Pattaya Thailand, having a peep all around and meeting the employees, and providing you with your entire PRICES & COSTS. Can enjoy to you might maybe maybe maybe maybe acquire to behold more videos love this, please abet this channel by clicking below. https://ko-fi.com/everythingpattaya and searching for a coffee, it in actual fact helps to make the videos YOU acquire to behold.
Ardour Gents Membership GPS set 12°54’05.8″N 100°52’24.2″E

15 thoughts on “We creep inside Ardour Gents Membership Pattaya Thailand with ALL Prices and Costs

• May 29, 2022 at 10:54 am

By no contrivance been there đŸ¤Ŗ. Run will win ya there boys. Luv ya work Daz how prolonged ya stop mate. 😊😇😆

• May 29, 2022 at 11:37 am

Monumental recordsdata Daz Covered all bases. You the truth is are the mosey to man for this roughly recordsdata.

• May 29, 2022 at 11:42 am

I stayed in Jomtien largely all the contrivance thru the 5 years that I became once residing in Thailand. Were to Passions extra than a time or two. Very fine space to spend a day. One more fine & informative video, Daz. Thanks for the memories.

• May 29, 2022 at 12:07 pm

Daz, When will you review Fortress? Intention on man, amplify your horizons.

• May 29, 2022 at 1:18 pm

Attain they rent loom's by the week or month? You'd by no contrivance fill to step out of doorways. 😍

• May 29, 2022 at 5:33 pm

My mates and I prefered Kink, are you able to win a peek (so that you just can insist) and repeat us how that membership is now?

• May 29, 2022 at 5:34 pm

All the contrivance thru the previous few months Iv'e been pondering on the GC scene and buzzing a haaing and this video has confirmed me how to transfer, I shan't be visiting the GC scene, it's a piece just like the bar scene with early closing and I mediate if I desire a piece afternoon satisfaction there's continuously a therapeutic massage or two to meet my requirements. I will proceed with my bar crawls and LT girls, I take care of to wake up with them, within the event that they are no longer rifling thru my belongings, LOL. I also focus on with Kink or the Windmill for a piece contact company, so I win vary, nonetheless by no contrivance pay their costs.

• May 29, 2022 at 7:54 pm

Thanks Daz very factual detailed recordsdata, thanks for discovering hidden gemstones, looks to be like a excellent silent space, drinks are no longer overvalued for a gents membership, thanks.

• May 29, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Continuously having a peek forward to listen to the “suppose of the week” conveying so noteworthy of sweets from the guidelines-shelf, appropriate !🤗đŸŽļ🎈 Says mr. 🇸đŸ‡Ē

• May 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm

's amusing–nonetheless I relevant returned from per week in Manila with a buddy who became once about to transfer away for the States and we stayed within the Malate residence, a pretty straightforward red mild district. And while freelancers had been the truth is viewed (!!!) IN THE LARGE SHOPPING MALL shut to to us, coyly smiling and dressed half of-provocatively, it’s readily apparent that Pattaya is Disneyland and Malate is extra…what? Effectively, no longer that noteworthy. We spent plenty of evenings visiting LA Cafe where the total freelancers congregate most evenings as well to days (24 hours). Oh, it became once a titillating skills with the charming gals and the vary nonetheless any one Pattaya gents membership would be a undeniable sport fully.

• May 29, 2022 at 10:13 pm

strange if there are nearby rooms or such for rent or on the facility itself?