WALKING STREET, PATTAYA, Thailand Digital Nomad #reside #pattaya #walkingstreet

AUG 2022, WALKING STREET, DRIVE THROUGH. WITH WAR OF THE WORLDS. THAT IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE COMING OUT OF THE WUHAN. LIFE AS A DIGITAL NOMAD THAILAND IN 2022. WE NEED THE TOURISTS TO RETURN ASAP AS POSSIBLE. MY FRIEND SANTI HAS JUST ARRIVED FROM TENERIFE. HIS FLIGHT FOR ECONOMY CLASS COST OVER 2’000 USD. AS THE ECONOMY COOLS, FLIGHTS PRICES WILL COME DOWN. DO YOU WANT ME TO FILM ANYWHERE ELSE?

6 thoughts on “WALKING STREET, PATTAYA, Thailand Digital Nomad #reside #pattaya #walkingstreet

• August 10, 2022 at 4:13 am

What now we beget all gone via physically, mentally and surviving the Wuhan. That is the valuable of a short pressure via videos of Pattaya used entertainment areas to the original. At the side of folks now piquant to Jomtien for every day life swap and original seaside existence. I stumbled on myself feeling reasonably sad. Remembering Strolling Road in the 90's when put next to now. Makes it search cherish the War of the World's. Unfortunately my Russian subscribers can't survey this video due to copyright. Jeff Wayne and Justin Hayward “The War of the World's”.

• August 11, 2022 at 1:22 am

I had to search the advice of with the Shazzam app, however I belief that sounded cherish the lead singer of the Moody Blues lend a hand in the day. Reasonably contemporary reveal. Cheers, Tom.

• August 11, 2022 at 1:40 am

Righteous video Tom. Sorry I uncared for the premier. Fabulous soundbites and cherished the Justin Hayward tune. Well achieved my buddy. 👍🙏

• August 11, 2022 at 2:42 am

I watched the Moody Blues on the Cynthia Mitchell Pavilion. Unbelievable concert.. I in actual fact enjoyed the video Tom. That is no longer the Strolling Road that I remembered. Nothing ever stays the same! Cessation Get, and Cessation Blessed !Cheers,

• August 11, 2022 at 2:54 am

Loved the video mate. Fine one. Admire Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds. The Richard Burton narration and Justin Hayward tune in actual fact brought lend a hand diverse memories.

• August 11, 2022 at 6:13 am

Completely unbelievable Tom cherished it mate cherished the tune and enjoyed the pressure down Strolling St, I first went there in 1996, fond memories completely gratified instances. Thanks for this Tom immense vlog buddy. GT