Walking Avenue & Soi 6, unedited song & video

A Cycle from Republic Nightclub (which has honest reopened) to Hot Tuna on Walking Avenue by Central Pattaya incorporating about a Sois alongside the components to Sois 6,7 & 8

Because the total video became as soon as demonitised I delight in included a Take me a Coffee hyperlink below. Thank you to your persevered toughen

Even as you occur to appear in any of my movies and want to be removed, please contact me by e mail strachan.david@gmail.com

#Pattaya #PattayaNightlife #WalkingStreet #HotTuna #Soi8 #Soi7 #Soi6 #Soi6/1 #Republic

Subscribe to my contemporary Channel “David Strachan Living in Pattaya”

Some of my loads of smartly-liked uploads

Membership 808 Pool Celebration and Muzzik Cafe (Lucifers)

Daylight in Central Pattaya

Heaven Membership, starring Nong Nuy, Kaew, App & BeeBee https://www.youtube.com/see?v=OPwZyVEWfho&t=280s

You would possibly maybe maybe maybe per chance also employ the hyperlink below to receive dwell alternate charges.

10 thoughts on “Walking Avenue & Soi 6, unedited song & video

• May 4, 2022 at 1:28 am

One other big video Dave. The space has long previous just a diminutive of bit more composed after Songkran, which is to be anticipated, however will dangle up later within the year with more vacationers coming attributable to the stress-free of the entry stipulations. I’m smiling as I will seemingly be there in 2 weeks and there are a total lot of females and no longer noteworthy clientele. More the merry and more picks. 😁

• May 4, 2022 at 2:35 am

สวัสดีค่ะคุณเดวิด ฉันคิดว่าฉันอยากไปเที่ยวพัทยาอีกครั้ง เมื่อได้ติดตามดูวีดีโอของคุณ ฉันชอบชายหา ตอนเย็น ช่วงคนไม่มากแบบนี้

• May 4, 2022 at 5:47 am

I’m in a position to't focal level on the Authorities are tranquil implementing 12pm shutdowns, and no dancing, and needed masks. Is not reasonable the least bit and must tranquil suffocate the Vacationer Industry and the Country. All people appears to be like to be clearly strolling around without masks, wandering the streets after 12pm and sitting shut to one one more – and nothing is occurring with Covid, its endemic. The the leisure of the World has opened up now. It would truly be safer to contain the ladies up on a podium dancing reasonably than sitting correct next to you spirited, likewise preserve of us contained to a venue as a lot as 3pm reasonably than wandering across the streets and sitting in groups in dark avenue bars. All people appears to be like to be reserving Holidays to the Philippines or Bali in its build now. Wake up Thai Authorities…

• May 4, 2022 at 7:32 am

Thanks david pleased I chanced for your channel a whereas ago . 👍I cherish the sound of Movers and Shakers at North Pattaya I’ll maybe explore at it . I advance Thursday about 5 and so taking a explore forward to it as I even contain been doing for years 😂😂😂 cheers bud 👍🥃

• May 4, 2022 at 1:23 pm

I inclined to head to Walking Boulevard 20 yrs ago, however no longer for me now, oh effectively that's existence!

• May 4, 2022 at 5:50 pm

Tremendous one, taking a explore honest in Pattaya.

• May 5, 2022 at 10:36 am

Thanks again David. Republics a brand contemporary one on me ? Has it modified Thoroughly happy or is Thoroughly happy tranquil going ? WS is unquestionably on the up !

• May 8, 2022 at 10:07 am

I judge you get banned from Buzzin channel for citing your like channel, your total messages got deleted.