Uncensored Central Pattaya in 4K 13th January

A Cycle around , LK Metro, Soi Buakhao, Treetown, and Soi Chaiyapoon on a Friday night.

Confidently you mustn’t look advertisements, as they enjoy deemed this video as substandard for most advertisers. I even enjoy created a Members recount with advantages at two diversified phases. Click the join button to sight what’s obtainable. Thanks to your continued toughen

Join this channel to internet internet entry to to perks:

Most up-to-date video on diversified channel

Ming Xing Video https://youtu.be/dPgpzV8e-4Y

Looking to internet a Gents Club? Or if you happen to perceive any I’ve missed let me know
Draw right here https://bit.ly/3aqgKi1

If you are filmed and want to be eradicated from the video earlier than it is posted, please contact me by email strachan.david@gmail.com

#Pattaya #PattayaNightlife #LKMetro #SoiBuakhao #SoiChaiyapoon #SoiLengkee #SoiBoomerang, #Treetown #MadeInThailand

Subscribe to my new Channel “David Strachan Living in Pattaya” https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjAvTzq8bdJrG2gHElvP0g

Some of my diversified neatly-liked uploads Club 808 Pool Event and Muzzik Cafe (Lucifers) https://youtu.be/slrF9zKj-as

Daylight hours in Central Pattaya

Heaven Club, starring Nong Nuy, Kaew, App & BeeBee https://www.youtube.com/sight?v=OPwZyVEWfho&t=280s

You might possibly possibly possibly exercise the link below to internet live alternate rates. https://www.fb.com/ttexchange/

11 thoughts on “Uncensored Central Pattaya in 4K 13th January

• January 15, 2023 at 7:16 am

Hi there Dave. I'm a substantial fan mate. I gape all your videos. Sadly I will handiest detect it in 720p resolution. No longer 4 okay. I dangle 4k TV etc and gape varied YouTube videos in 4k resolution. Maintain you know why here’s? Someone? Support up the substantial work mate. Its in actuality liked. I'll be there 2nd Feb. 😁 πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ»πŸ™

• January 16, 2023 at 3:51 am

In Pattaya ATM , it's very finest how many contemporary bars dangle opened. But when here’s high season, then off-season may per chance be very attention-grabbing.

• January 16, 2023 at 9:16 am

Hi there David you cruised past me on the left coming out of Excessive rollers on soi pot gap valid took a scrumptious girl out from Rollers for the evening 😜.Watched various your videos over the past year and has been very informative as I modified into in pattaya in December 2021 and it modified into devastating to gape.Now you wouldn't safe the swap it's fabulous to gape it practically wait on to recurring alternatively having valid spent one week in Bangkok and the excellent 3 weeks in pattaya all is no longer all as staunch as it looks the associated rate's dangle doubled in some conditions more I'm speaking about firm for solo traveler's there's many locations across the arena that are valuable more affordable and I am hoping Thailand hasn't shot itself within the foot in particular after covid personally I'll no longer be coming wait on and I've talked to present traveler's in pattaya and they all express the same.Thanks keith

• January 16, 2023 at 12:51 pm

Its time that the Baht modified into valued at what its price, no longer what the authorities pays out foolish bond prices for.

• January 16, 2023 at 5:01 pm

Cheers again David. Sound modified into rather off I reckon. Excellent video tho

• January 16, 2023 at 7:15 pm

Hi there Dave, I potentially saw you with out realising, I modified into walking the same streets on Friday. I hadnΒ΄t been wait on to Pattaya since 2019 and I donΒ΄t on the total scuttle to scuttle-scuttle bars, but excellent week I did, within the Metro. Would you pick that the clubs are the attach to search out a complete lot of the staunch beauties? But after shopping just a few ladies drinks it regarded clear that they had no device of being barfined and a strained conversation modified into all that modified into on quit the deafening song. Are you able to show me for subsequent time, what clubs are handiest for truly having a wager of going home with a girl? Or no lower than getting some motion. Pandora regarded like a relaxing space on Friday…

• January 17, 2023 at 12:35 am

Once that it’s doubtless you’ll afford it, it looks to be like a substantial time to be in Pattaya. No longer very busy but hundreds of intriguing ladies folk about!!

• January 17, 2023 at 1:02 am

Anxious to listen to, presumably scuttle the microphone closer and decelerate valid rather when passing the ladies…

• January 17, 2023 at 2:21 am

A thought: Maybe attach the name of the soi you is also on within the decrease correct corner of your vids???

• January 17, 2023 at 4:05 am

Hi there, I on the total gape you on my substantial-display cowl cowl TV, alternatively, tonight I had enough1-16-2023 so I got onto my computer to ship you this message! PLEASE, PLEASE, USE SUBTITLES YOU MAY THINK WE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT WE DON'T. I NOTICE LAST WEEK IN ONE OF YOUR VIDEOS YOU USED SUBTITLES AND IT WAS GREAT! FINALLY, YOU MAKE GREAT VIDEOS BUT LIKE I SAID THE LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TAKES THE ENJOYMENT OUT OF THE VIDEO! THANK YOU, BILL IN TAMPA, FLORIDA

• January 17, 2023 at 5:59 pm

All as soon as more an acceptable video πŸ™‚ But i vould like while you happen to also vent down Buakhaow 15 from Soi Buakhao and in Soi Boomerang. That vould be high-quality πŸ™‚