To retire / live in Pattaya Thailand, or NOT ?

Providing you with guys detailed insight into about a of the pitfalls of Retiring / Residing in Pattaya . In relate so that you just can search out more movies contend with this, please enhance this channel by clicking under. https://ko-fi.com/everythingpattaya and buying a espresso, it genuinely helps to produce the movies YOU contend with to see.
Khao Chi Chan GPS 12°46’02.1″N 100°57’24.8″E
Coffee 331 GPS 12°45’25.5″N 100°59’27.5″E

15 thoughts on “To retire / live in Pattaya Thailand, or NOT ?

• January 13, 2022 at 5:58 pm

Informations a pair of area are extra functional after we know “who talks”… so i occupy 3 straightforward questions :- how conventional are you?-the build develop you are living? Expats community etc…Fetch you are living on my own?Fee free to answer to…I treasure your vlogs…Thanks

• January 14, 2022 at 4:53 pm

Avenue food no longer very appropriate or neatly cooked??? It's a pair of of the finest road food on this planet. I might well well with out misfortune are living off of it and eat powerful extra healthy than the west cooking at home. You also got it a minute bit tainted on garments. Yes, the knock off garments are low payment however in most cases depraved provides and fit and don't final very prolonged. It also makes you glance like a tourist wearing that knock off stuff.

• January 19, 2022 at 10:21 am

I'd factor in that for a form of folks one amongst the largest points they would well trouble about in retiring to someplace like Thailand is what the healthcare is like? I imply, with out reference to how wholesome and spry it’s also possible to feel when first deciding to retire in a international country, must you preserve there's going to return a time must it’s also possible to trouble lots extra about health points. Is this one thing the build somebody might well well must return to the UK or Europe for the healthcare they'd paid taxes to conceal for many of their life, or is healthcare also very low payment and readily on hand? Are there retirement homes or assisted living alternatives if somebody gets to a diploma the build they would well want some abet?

• May 4, 2022 at 6:34 am

I contemplate you answered my ask on the cease of video…All I want is legit companies and products I occupy paid for…electricity, water & net…Predominant motive I had to head away Philippines. Is the energy cut in most cases?? Low-payment living by the seaside is the largest drawcard…& great female firm to occupy in all my spare time.

• June 11, 2022 at 9:39 am

Trusty form video. The using will continuously wind me up, though. 4 x 50,000 must you trail out lots? Attain on. First price light-weight trousers glance so powerful better than shorts. Thais are with out a doubt obsessed with cash/fabric items. Pathetically so, I'd argue. The story you informed about the Thai girl and 3,000 USD of gold illustrates this totally. I wonder what number of of them occupy ever read a contemporary. My girl doesn't wear frightful jewellery or ask a monthly wage. She expects to must work. I don't contemplate she's so unfamiliar. Nonetheless I don't are living anywhere shut to Pattaya.

• September 7, 2022 at 4:33 am

11 24 you had some bottle overtaken that car lol.

• September 22, 2022 at 5:00 am

I’m in no plot going to salvage to Thailand however simply watching these blogs are a huge replace . thanks buddy.

• October 18, 2022 at 9:36 pm

I love that you simply are a actually neatly mannered man. No longer an arrogant foreigner!😀

• November 18, 2022 at 8:59 am

It sounds very very like Philippino time …I believed you were speaking about the Philippines..Philippines is easy for visa and talk English …Thailand appears appropriate for food ..

• November 27, 2022 at 8:12 pm

''Lilac wine is good and heavy like my love; like my love for you.'' – Nina Simone