12 thoughts on “Time for a Trade in the Philippines/Heading to Phuket Thailand/Outmoded Canines

• August 14, 2022 at 12:24 pm

Exasperated for you. Thailand will be a generous commerce of tempo. It's a immense planet brother, trek study about it.

• August 15, 2022 at 7:09 am

Many of us return dwelling or one other space to re-stamp our battery. It’s a wished spoil handiest we sign. It’s all about finance so revel in and revel in retirement.

• August 15, 2022 at 7:10 am

I proper arrived from Australia by Thailand within the Philippines. I stayed there 7 days. Been there repeatedly.

• August 15, 2022 at 7:13 am

They are saying that Thailand has the most efficient replacement of ladyboys. Be obvious to repeat us what you safe Paul. Lol…

• August 15, 2022 at 7:22 am

I'm guessing Paul is NOT retired U.S. defense force because Scientific Metropolis Clark is voice of the art for them.

• August 15, 2022 at 7:53 am

Dont salvage Dengue right here. Its no humorous epic i became once within the hospital for a week.

• August 15, 2022 at 8:02 am

I’ve carried out precisely what your pondering of doing, spent spherical one week each in South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore and Kuala Lumper which is with out anxiety the most charge-high-quality of those places, Langkawi is additionally quite tremendous. But yeah 3 months for Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia and Vietnam is a lawful thought! If your pondering of Central and South The united states, Guatemala is the most charge-high-quality then Colombia and Bolivia, but there’s no enlighten flights from Asia, you’d desire to switch within the States. I’am nearly about 70 years inclined and hold had the time of my lifestyles. Now joyful to are residing in Jomtien Thailand, can aloof commute to the Philippines at any time when I wish, cherished my time there, but having a generous Thai girlfriend now it’s no longer top of my checklist for the time being! I’ve ragged AirBnb never had any problems, most efficient to utilize one who has a instructed host. Occasionally it’s possible to rent with Airbnb then can attain a cheaper address the host to salvage a cheaper rent for longer time interval!

• August 15, 2022 at 8:03 am

you are going to die alone there inclined man. thailanders are no longer suited

• August 15, 2022 at 8:27 am

A mate told me that there is a generous Island off KL that is more Christian residing. I'm no longer non secular but I attain expend to expend pork now and again.

• August 15, 2022 at 8:30 am

Gargantuan to hear about your upcoming travels. That’s my present thought when I retire. I are looking to commute spherical SE Asia staying in numerous places except I salvage bored. Having one home (Thailand, Cambodia or Philippines) as a “House” deplorable. I in fact hold several years left before I retire but I'm attempting to determine the monetary logistics of touring between countries. That would additionally possibly be a GOOD TOPIC FOR A VIDEO??? The top technique to address finances and getting money whereas touring or something love that? I in fact hold opened 4 separate bank accounts so I in fact hold 4 separate bank debit cards that I will switch money to if wished and I will be opening a Charles Swab story and I in fact hold a Life like story and Western Union. I will are looking to birth a Financial institution story in Thailand and possibly Cambodia. Anyway proper a thought. Journey your travels! Possess Suitable!

• August 15, 2022 at 8:49 am

Paul, I deem you’ll safe that Mae is little to 30 days as a vacationer in Thailand assuming she would commute on a Phillipines passport. You have to additionally salvage spherical this by exiting to Cambodia on a Visa walk

• August 15, 2022 at 9:12 am

Getting a thorough Scientific after receiving the Jab and discovering nothing going on? Simply success with that?You're a ticking bomb of sinful health now.Experimental Jab for a frosty and the flu at worst, became once no longer a lawful sure, replacement to develop?These with none Jabs hold a 99% restoration price from frigid or flu.The Jab causes your immunity to fail, similar to you’ve gotten Hiv aids.Research and study about what number of of us hold died/injured by the Jab?