I toured the showroom and condo items on the fresh Panora Pattaya which is being kind within the Pratamnak Hill neighborhood. It’s priced between 3-15 million baht and is determined to be carried out by the head of the year.

My name is Brian nonetheless all individuals calls me Greeny. I retired in January of 2020 after working 30 years in my enviornment. I didn’t are nice looking to work goodbye that I would be too primitive to revel in my retirement. After living in Michigan my entire existence I obvious I needed to retire somewhere warm, somewhere exotic. I sampled a ton of areas within the Caribbean, Panama, Colombia, Turkey nonetheless blueprint my sights on Thailand. I spent many of the iciness of 2020 exploring Thailand then ……you realize what took region. IT!!!
So I had to place one amongst the final flights and attain home. Now I’m encourage.

Why am I making movies? I want a ardour. I for sure feel if I don’t compose one thing else ingenious my mind may perchance moreover melt. I may perchance moreover moreover easily return and reminisce by searching on the flicks. If someone else enjoys them then that would perchance be a plus.

I lift a ton of Shuffle photos. Test out my Instagram, I on the entire post a pic day to day.

Hyperlink to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtmwG5j62UAt9KWAqKkE8A

#condos #pattaya

11 thoughts on “This fresh luxury PATTAYA CONDO may perchance moreover very well be yours for $500K

• February 4, 2021 at 6:08 am

Panora looks rattling awesome . I be pleased the capability the displayed the description on every rooms

• February 4, 2021 at 7:07 am

Please finish more condominium opinions. Nice retirement places on the posh aspect. Your retirement trend is more my liking. Searching for one thing between $100K and $200K. Contend with the corpulent work.

• February 4, 2021 at 9:43 am

I really loved your video. Colossal channel. ⭐️⭐️Greetings from Albania. 👋🏼 🇦🇱

• February 4, 2021 at 11:43 am

Not built yet though, watch out many developments that dump knowing don't eventuate

• February 4, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Continue to rent. Don't steal. Opt it from me, I even maintain items in Unixx, The Sinister and Centric Sea. Rents are down and may well fair keep down for a while. I’m lucky that I paid money and don't must anxiousness about debt repayments. There’ll seemingly be fire gross sales going on for years in preserving with the industrial hurt of the final 365 days. Rent for one more 365 days – you wont feel sorry about it. Ought to you finish advance to steal, then negotiate laborious on the worth and be prepared to skedaddle away. In this market, you impression money whenever you steal, no longer whenever you sell and the larger deal will seemingly be in the resale market. 14M for a 2 bedroom condominium is overpriced. That you simply can fetch a 2 bedroom 64m2 with 2 showers (why that one has a shower with out shower is previous me) and a handsome pattaya bay peep in Unixx for 7M. I’d furthermore be cautious about shopping for the rest that is no longer executed or very shut given doubtlessly the latest ambiance. It would no longer be the first time that a developed simply stopped building.

• February 5, 2021 at 3:25 am

I stayed in the Pratumnak home all the intention via two 3 month visits. I very great pick that home. Out of the heart of Pattaya, good, aloof village feeling the place I became on the Cozy Sea stir condos on Soi 9 arrive the Chocolate Manufacturing facility. My friend from The united states calls Pratumnak the Beverly Hills of Pattaya. Ought to you are having a ogle at condos, strive the Andromeda condos. It became factual throughout the avenue from the condominium I stayed at. I watched them make it. Seems to be to be to be like be pleased a corpulent direct with a corpulent space. If and when I return, I will seemingly be checking it out myself

• February 5, 2021 at 6:27 am

Buying this d a colossal mistake. Rent costs are so low-impress

• February 5, 2021 at 9:00 am

Anybody who buys doesn’t perceive rent to maintain ratio. Rent!