The Pattaya $150 CONDO Search info from – YOU Resolve

This day we seek suggestion from two properties to distinction and compare a luxurious residence with a popular residence, the adaptation in worth is $150 bucks. The placement of every is identical, however the similarities pause there. We peek at every intimately, you make a selection if the size, services and elegance of the residence is worth the additional $150 per month. Revel in the Trudge!

Fb: www.facebook.com/Rides4Kickz

#Pattaya #Thailand #Condominium #PattayaThailand

11 thoughts on “The Pattaya $150 CONDO Search info from – YOU Resolve

• May 12, 2021 at 1:58 pm

hi there Rick, questions.. does the charges encompass cleaning, changing sheets in the 1 with sheets incorporated, towls etc?

• May 16, 2021 at 10:45 pm

I comprise heard condominium's raise electricity and water in bulk. They price more for these.

• May 17, 2021 at 12:12 am

I would possibly maybe maybe maybe proceed along with the quandary with the pool and fitness heart, the little bit extra is worth it.

• May 18, 2021 at 3:19 am

Property in Thailand is over valued by about 50%. You additionally fetch stuck with property administration costs too.

• May 20, 2021 at 9:21 pm

Extensive video! The wife and I are touring to Bangkok (Pathum Thani) later this one year. We’re seeking to raise a condominium, or now no longer now no longer as much as land to make a condominium, with a little little bit of luck, while we’re there.

• May 21, 2021 at 9:41 am

I paid 3000b a month deeeeep in ekkomai twenty years in the past, reach before your total condos had been there. Your complete time I became once there, easiest noticed one varied white guy, and he became once lost and in a tuk tuk… On fable of of the commerce rate distinction, then and now, it became once about half of the worth of the condominium here. However the constructing I became once in became once harking support to a frigid battle communist constructing. No ac, no western toilet, and with out a doubt now no longer virtually about as dapper as that condominium. Every unit had a bunch of pet geckos even though. In articulate that's a plus…The quandary in this video is an absolute establish conclude. If I had been seeking to switch to Pattaya, that condominium would possibly maybe maybe well be it for me. True must earn something identical in Buri Ram or Phetchabun in 10 years or so…

• May 21, 2021 at 10:10 pm

The GoPro fluorescent light flicker field. I acquire your wretchedness. That messes with a form of flicks.

• May 29, 2021 at 5:16 pm

Smartly-done video and piquant to eye the dignity between the venues. I wouldn't proceed for either of these because I will comprise to be by a bahtbus route, as I don't accelerate or pressure while in Pattaya; but I with out a doubt enjoy the worth for that condominium which is about half of what I extinct to pay for fine condos in Jomtien in better instances. My longest establish became once two months so I didn't thoughts paying 18-20K for a fine fully-equipped quandary conclude to all the pieces – if I became once there for a longer time interval I would possibly maybe maybe maybe with out a doubt witness for a more affordable deal, even though.

• June 1, 2021 at 7:44 am

I comprise a assign a matter to.Ought to you rent a condominium can you lock in the worth or can they kick you out at any time when issues fetch better in Thailand?Thanks for your total bellow