The Final Thai Beer Handbook | Cheers From PATTAYA THAILAND

Phil, aka Mr Egg this week takes a survey at Thai beer. Whats on offer? What does it taste love? How is it served and what’s the future for Thai beer and bars?

Luminous script, digicam and adorning from Balloon Chaser

Will comprise to you wish to abet the bar and join our ever growing community discussing Pattaya, then please click JOIN and turn into a member. We attain Participants easiest livestreams, memebrs easiest videos and give particular sweets to people love emojis and badges throughout livestreams. PRESS THE JOIN BUTTON HERE.

(⌐■_■) \ SOCIALS /// (⌐■_■)
Discord I post right here doubtlessly the most and we portion records about Pattaya and chat with the employees

Fb:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lepubpattayaInstagram:

Pondering of looking out out for to secure a bar in Pattaya?

Compare out my field region of videos where I portion my journey in the people insist.

For enterprise enquiries, including hiring Phil for your public match, impart performing, or sponsorship of the videos or livestreams,
misteregg@gmail.com
All my music is supplied by Epidemic Sound, royalty free music for the online

15 thoughts on “The Final Thai Beer Handbook | Cheers From PATTAYA THAILAND

• May 11, 2022 at 2:46 am

What took region to kloster beer aid in the day that used to be the sizable boy

• May 11, 2022 at 3:44 am

Very just appropriate knowledge! Don't mediate it worth you stocking the “Thai “craft beers. Imported as you yelp, and plan over-priced with the tax. Now Beer Lao that's a clear topic, a ways advantageous to the grim typical Thai beers. Most attention-grabbing beer in Patts is Hops by a distance.

• May 11, 2022 at 5:05 am

Your having a watch “If truth be told Nicely” Phil…..what's your secret my friend?

• May 11, 2022 at 6:38 am

THai beer guide or beer bars…le pub? anyways appropriate to chime in on my fav beer when Thailand yrs ago used to be fingers down Carlsberg. That used to be plan aid and I obtain for a piece they stopped brewing it or importing it, regardless of the reason be. A replacement could well maybe be Leo, Chang or an occasional Singha. Now I'm in PI, I realize San Miguel gentle now's extra common in Thailand, aid after I was there nearly 15 yrs ago it used to be unprecedented. I in point of truth don't care extraordinary for the sunshine. the everyday I obtain is an Ale at uninteresting night bottle and I obtain is plan advantageous taste, though also extraordinary stronger. cheers~

• May 11, 2022 at 7:59 am

Sorry Phil nonetheless Thai beer is at simplest garbage. I gave up on ingesting it years ago. I historic to indulge in a icy water with any Thai beer. Now I appropriate drink water with ice as that's extra refreshing. Correct the form of particular person you don't prefer for your bar.

• May 11, 2022 at 9:20 am

Good video on the beers, Phil. Used to be wondering though, you named the total frequent producers you promote, nonetheless no longer Beer Lao. Operate you happen to elevate that one as successfully? I in point of truth don't know of too many places, in particular beer bars, that indulge in that, nonetheless what an ideal tasting beer. Excluding that, the main one I drink is the Tiger. On a warmth day, these things coast down so damn straightforward, sooner than you perceive it, I've had 5-6 listed on my bin.

• May 11, 2022 at 11:02 am

G'day Phil be there in 3 weeks hope ya obtained hundreds chilly san miguel gentle able to coast

• May 11, 2022 at 11:17 am

LEO for sale in Aldi Sydney I in point of truth indulge in about a in the fridge exquisite now.

• May 11, 2022 at 11:27 am

Correct video. It sounds love the 3 brewery's indulge in a monopoly. Disgrace no longer to survey Beer Lao or Anchor

• May 11, 2022 at 11:58 am

“The 2nd team in the metropolis Liverpool” I'm cheerful you didn't forget Tranmere Rovers. Happy to listen to about the growth of craft beer, I'm in general extra of a cider drinker, nonetheless some craft beers are in point of truth appropriate.

• May 11, 2022 at 2:30 pm

im eveious on these that love Beer , cheap rapid and easy in Thailand ,i tho Hate all Beer all of them they all taste the identical

• May 12, 2022 at 8:24 am

I appropriate spent remaining month in Vietnam and Cambodia. Wide craft and micro-brewery scene. Thailand is plan at the aid of. Wide to listen to the craft beer scene in Thailand is slowly bettering. Your entire Thai craft business beers taste the identical (no taste). Most folk I seek the advice of with agree, nonetheless issue they obtain spend to it and it’s cheap. I obtain no longer indulge in any self-discipline paying a piece extra for an steady beer. There’s with out problems a market for better beer. Correct instance is Guinness. When the offers attain into metropolis, it goes quickly. Potentialities set no longer indulge in any self-discipline paying 220 to 320 for a pint. Please back us up to the moment with any news on thai craft beer or original micro-breweries opening up.

• May 12, 2022 at 9:00 am

Very informative video Phil. If truth be told loved the chilly towels that the LePub ladies bought day to day when visiting earlier this month. Mali introduced a sizable smile to my face the first time she suggested me that she washed the condoms every night …. 😀

• May 12, 2022 at 1:09 pm

San Mig is Filo. But I'm somewhat definite a Thai brewing company brewing domestically below licence. Prefer it's also brewed in Hong Kong