12 thoughts on “THE BEST NOODLE SOUP BKK THAILAND ( PREMIUM BEEF NOODLE 5-20 USD FOR ONE)

• December 20, 2020 at 2:35 am

I abhor to sing this nonetheless that kid would pressure me crazy. He looks rather bit out of retain watch over.

• December 20, 2020 at 10:14 am

You may maybe maybe must educate your son some desk manners

• December 20, 2020 at 11:07 am

Looks esteem a same outdated boy to me, and perfect taking a glance, Thai and western constantly compose stunning offspring.

• December 23, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Hi there Jira purchase no mark of the trolls diagram not strive to exhibit your self staunch ignore

• December 31, 2020 at 3:53 am

Bowl is so miniature. I be aware after I became as soon as younger my aunt would price 15 baht for a miniature bowl esteem that for youngsters. Haha

• January 13, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Omit Jira, I will't realize how You may maybe maybe maybe moreover feed Your son with this awful potato chips the total time. I haven't considered him moving precise meals, a total dish as soon as. Allways this potato chips. He’ll pause growing if You proceed to feed him with that Junk meals. I realize it's easy and also you are a lonely mother and You diagram it effectively, nonetheless there’s one more thing that scares me to dying. Why don't you fasten him with a belt within the car. He's standing between the seats. Produce it is most likely you’ll maybe maybe moreover enjoy any idéa what can be left of him if it is obligatory to brake arduous or fleet. Sure there can be nothing left, he’s going to saunter esteem a projectile thru the front window and he s head can be chopped in level with the shoulders. Why don't you belt him. In my nation, its legislation to enjoy youngsters belted very excessive beautiful if not. Thank you for channel Stephan, Sweden