Thailand Scams 2022 | Lookout For This One

There are a good deal of scams in Thailand and in 2022 and heaps seem like within the coastal areas within the south, nonetheless scams happen in all locations and now not appropriate in Thailand. Chiang Mai is just not any a quantity of from any a quantity of metropolis and scams happen right here too. At some stage within the final couple of weeks, a scam has been talked about over social media in Chiang Mai. So today we agree with a minute bit chat about it.

DISCLAIMER: Thailand is generous and it is one amongst the most fetch locations I’ve ever been nonetheless scams comprise happen right here, appropriate esteem they comprise anyplace on this planet. 99% of the time, you may perchance presumably maybe agree with a gargantuan evening out in Thailand nonetheless these reviews comprise rep talked about every so many times, and things comprise happen. Or now not it is staunch-life and with true constantly comes some unsuitable every so many times too.
________________________

🔔 SUBSCRIBE to my channel (it is free!) so that you couldn’t omit any future episodes: http://www.youtube.com/c/WalkAboutWayne?sub_confirmation=1
________________________

💖 FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA!
📷 Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/walkaboutwayne/
📷 Facebook ► https://net.facebook.com/walkaboutwayne1
________________________

Steered Playlist – Thailand Tips :
________________________

More of my videos that you may perchance revel in:

⭐$10 A Day In Chiang Mai Thailand | Fee of Residing 2022:

⭐Residing Under $700 In Thailand | Chiang Mai Seemingly?

⭐Is Solo Travelling Fun? | Chiang Mai Thailand 2022:

⭐5 Things I STRUGGLED With In Thailand (At First):
________________________

12 thoughts on “Thailand Scams 2022 | Lookout For This One

• May 28, 2022 at 2:06 pm

Don't know what took space to the old add guys, but with any luck the video performs now. Thanks

• May 29, 2022 at 7:53 pm

Correct lumber Wayne! I talked about that serve must you had been hunting a scooter to no longer forget Dim Beauty as she has twin benefits 😉 Also satisfied you noticed the light & did not stick to the clubbing existence. So many falangs attain & they don't last long. Correct for you! Lastly satisfied your better now & I agree it is rather tricky the principle time you in fact win in shadowy health in a international nation is involving + your for your possess too, Anyway satisfied your better & thanks for one other toddle about 😉

• May 29, 2022 at 10:22 pm

Unhappy ol' Dim Beauty, feeling rather of flat about being left in the serve of.

• May 30, 2022 at 2:42 am

Never purchased in fact scammed. Overpriced tuk tuks or taxis etc, you dont care if your out at night. But in I purchased pickpocketed in 1991 on the royal palace in Bkk. They scale again the moneybelt off me and I lost 18k baht. I by no design accumulate that quantity on me on the total but went to the financial institution earlier that day. Issues happen I relate. Simplest 6 weeks left and serve to Dam. In june I’m hoping to win the retirement visa. All basically the most attention-grabbing Wayne from Samui

• May 30, 2022 at 1:47 pm

No one says Touching Down adore you attain. No longer even Martin Tyler. One request – whenever you happen to accumulate the sources, would you are living in Thailand for the remainder of your existence? I’m asking on legend of whatever you describe it looks adore my design of life is equivalent to yours. But I’m torn between Mexico and Thailand. Basically the most attention-grabbing distinction is that Mexico is 15-17% dearer than Thailand. And Mexico is, umm, lack of a bigger phrase, “extra transparent” than Thailand. Less surprises for a westerner.

• May 30, 2022 at 3:47 pm

Cheers Wayne. Ive by no design in fact done powerful leisurely night partying in Chiang mai so no longer heard of this scam prior to. Cheers for exposing it. Waiting for seeing shadowy class serve on the road yet again. Own it easy man! 👍

• May 31, 2022 at 1:01 am

Been taking protein powder. Getting serve to my gorgeous physique. The ladies will give me money. Horny?

• May 31, 2022 at 9:00 am

Correct to accumulate you ever serve in alternate That's shining that you going to win serve out on BB most regularly. I have faith about that the bike is amazing fun but you would't beat rather of solid day-to-day cardio to win your endorphins going 😁

• June 1, 2022 at 1:45 pm

I are living and work in Thailand for the last 13 years, these aint fresh scams lol Wayne,these scams had been occurring 15 years ago after I arrived ,of us roar Thailand is the land of smiles what a load of bs ,I adore living right here but 15 years of facing Thai of us and I will roar they’d all rip us off given the probability undeniable info.welcome to the land of the smiling assassin's ,survey past they unsuitable smile you'll take into legend the true truth of these of us 100%….lend a hand the shining videos up dude..

• June 1, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Sounds rather suspicious must you will want a bicycle pump to inflate one thing for fun. Rings a bell in my memory of Arnold Rimmer.

• June 2, 2022 at 1:19 pm

Never dash alongside with a tuk tuk or taxi that approaches you ….they regularly accumulate an ulterior motive.