In this episode we stride to a brand current housing sub-division where they’re aloof building and selling current homes in Bangsaen Thailand. We can then belief over this trace current mannequin house and take a look at out all the companies integrated with this Thai / Western fashion 3 mattress room 2.5 tub house. We are going to additionally ranking a rapid belief spherical the neighborhood and lastly strive to discover if in fact shopping for and owning a house in Thailand are in actuality two diversified things. Ride the Straggle!

Subdivision identify and location:
Baan Pluem Suk – 13.296892, 100.932643

#Thailand #NewHouse #BuyingAHouse

12 thoughts on “Thailand Original Home and Neighborhood Tour – But Can you Win? and Can you Have?

• September 7, 2020 at 10:24 am

We build a rental in Thailand final 365 days…..one floor (we don't treasure stairs inside of homes) 3 mattress room 2 toilet 2 kitchen and a lounge.About 105 sqm.From launch up to complete…from leveling up the farm till extinguish result it costed more than 900.000 terminate to 1 million.No money spent in surrounding areas of the home backyard…. We frail local employees and it modified into completed in 2 1/2 months (for the soil within the farm we waited to be dwelling practically 1 1/2 365 days)No longer agree with any before expertise in Thailand with any constructing and might per chance inform we cease up with a unswerving extinguish result and no longer any constructing complications….it’s no longer a Thai home customary model (i make it western model inside of but Thai model outdoors) in spite of every thing it’s no longer as pretty as it’s miles that this you assemble this video. This home within the video can also very successfully be 140 sqm…. Perhaps more….A mammoth scale firm which agree with sizable logistics and expertise might per chance make and build a recent home treasure this for no longer up to 1,5 million and let's inform half million more for exterior of the home…… For skedaddle they’ll cost you more within the event that they’ll build it for you. It’s seemingly you’ll perhaps presumably also purchase an architect realizing treasure this if you funcy it…..assemble a more mammoth home with a swimming pool and purchase a more mammoth non-public farm for this money….. 6 million and even less….. per chance 5 minutes away from that space

• September 10, 2020 at 9:53 pm

No longer my model. Too antiseptic and up to the moment, and too many property walls.

• October 18, 2020 at 6:24 am

so many selfish feedback, that's the correct technique to expose the mentality of most foreigners …

• October 22, 2020 at 1:26 am

Very fine dwelling. What's the contend with No Closets? I don't understand.

• October 30, 2020 at 12:26 am

Hiya I’m contemporary to your channel. I for skedaddle agree with a sense theses locations are pooping up throughout. Trip I imagine in Prolonged plod rental ,but I for skedaddle agree with a unswerving reason why. If you happen to judge you might per chance perhaps switch or purchase a rental. If you happen to ought to purchase I imagine the exclusively element is to purchase a local that NO ONE WANTS….. Pay a Thai man to be performing purchaser. You then can assemble a shrimp fix up as you desire. Thanks for showing the homes. They’re WAY TO MUCH $$$$$$.

• December 9, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Sorry. There might per chance be no L in farang… ฝรั่ง…as you might per chance perhaps it appears that evidently glimpse from the Thai script. And, there isn’t any longer any L in guava ……ฝรั่ง….. as you might per chance perhaps also moreover glimpse from the script.

• January 12, 2021 at 9:56 pm

It’s seemingly you’ll perhaps presumably also purchase condos with out a reveal and hang it . Please assemble no longer purchase a rental and place it on your girlfriends name because you might per chance perhaps even agree with no unswerving to it then and if she kicks you out on your arse there’s nothing you might per chance perhaps assemble about it. Especially if it’s your final little bit of cash so don’t assemble it , I for skedaddle agree with seen my mates free their home and money I’ve seen men top their selfs thanks to it the girls available can also moreover be for skedaddle exhausting hearted and it’s no longer progressively the land of smiles I am telling it as I glimpse it for valid I’m sorry to advise. So watch out when procuring available.

• March 26, 2021 at 5:57 pm

Half of the feedback: That home is overpriced for Thailand.Me within the American NW: It's 400k USD lawful for a small one mattress room home. 🙁

• April 8, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Shocked that a recent model ought to aloof no longer agree with all their power lines underground !!

• July 9, 2021 at 10:17 am

A lot higher price for money than condos – I would aloof rent than purchase

• November 8, 2021 at 1:53 pm

If you happen to can also agree with thai youngsters with ID playing cards and 21 years feeble they are able to purchase in there name half British thai my youngsters agree with ID playing cards and as a ways as I am mindful I judge 🤔 per chance I am gruesome but half thai with a thai ID card can exclusively purchase 50 rai of land can also you for skedaddle educate us on half thai youngsters with ID playing cards ? Gargantuan video