THAILAND | Now what’s going to we enact?

#Thailand #Thailandlockdown #Gardening

Most all the pieces is closed so now we resolve on to salvage some artistic things to dawdle. And even some things around the house fancy planting a garden on the balcony. Here is whats occurring!

My name is Brian but everybody calls me Greeny. I retired in January of 2020 after working 30 years in my self-discipline. I didn’t resolve on to work so prolonged that I will be too frail to ride my retirement. After residing in Michigan my entire life I made up our minds I needed to retire somewhere heat, somewhere out of the ordinary. I sampled a ton of locations within the Caribbean, Panama, Colombia, Turkey but predicament my sights on Thailand. I spent many of the wintry climate of 2020 exploring Thailand then ……you know what took situation. IT!!!
So I needed to lift surely among the last flights and approach dwelling. Now I’m advantage.

Why am I making videos? I desire a hobby. I really feel if I don’t enact anything artistic my thoughts also can melt. I will furthermore with out problems dawdle advantage and reminisce by staring on the videos. If anybody else enjoys them then that will be a plus.

I blueprint close a bunch of Commute photos. Try my Instagram or Fb. I on the final post a pic day to day.

Or

Fb: Greeny Travels

Hyperlink to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtmwG5j62UAt9KWAqKkE8A

My unique YouTube channel for SHORTS is GREENY IS SHORT

Fai’s YouTube channel is Your Lady Fai Fai

My girlfriend Fai is furthermore on social media:
Fb….Coffee with Fai
Instagram….@coffeewithfai
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbyGYEIm7CpnkPze0_4yMvw/featured

12 thoughts on “THAILAND | Now what’s going to we enact?

• July 24, 2021 at 4:18 pm

for vegetation it helps to clip all the ineffective stuff. deem vitality. so if a exiguous plant vegetation, and you minimize the flower then it will fritter away extra vitality in rising and make extra vegetation next year. clipping the ineffective stuff helps it focal level on enhance.

• July 24, 2021 at 5:36 pm

It is miles extra healthy to water vegetation early in the morning or evening but no longer when it is full sun.

• July 24, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Fai has a mouth contend with a sailor.lol. The seeds she planted used to be draw to great. Mosey to YouTube and stare up the counseled technique to plant those seeds. This could maybe well cowl you. And also you might maybe maybe well maybe perhaps need one thing to murder the bugs on your vegetation. However I loved your video, don’t discontinue making them. Although it’s about nothing. Undergo in ideas the Steinfield cowl used to be about nothing and stare how authorized it used to be. You might maybe maybe well maybe perhaps create extra what to create before you growth to Thailand videos or the counseled technique to videos. Fai might maybe maybe well maybe create extra videos on her channel.

• July 24, 2021 at 7:15 pm

You own an ongoing plant root rot verbalize. Set apart a backside basin for the excess water to drain down in to, otherwise that excess water will rot your plant's roots. Soil is intended to be dampened, no longer saturated. Also, vegetation require a weekly pruning. First, take the evident ineffective leaves & branches, then take suckers at the nasty of the plant which under no circumstances make healthy blooms but exhaust nutrients. At final, take any final former and diseased branches.

• July 24, 2021 at 7:35 pm

The act of placing water continuously on to soil naturally causes it to compact. Compacted soil discontinue the significant swiftly alternate of oxygen & carbon dioxide between the soil pore spaces & the ambiance which vegetation dearly need. Naturally, Human Beings first response or belief is to make extra water…gigantic mistake as overwatering, coupled alongside with your lack of a upright capacity of excess water rating away or flushing greatest contributes to “water logging” which in flip rots your roots.

• July 24, 2021 at 7:43 pm

Weekly turning over or cultivating of the soil lessens the compacted soil dwell by bearing in ideas the upright aeration of soil that vegetation need to own. Also, you will be much less at possibility of overwater your vegetation because they’ll absolutely stare extra healthy to your naked glimpse. So, cultivating the soil whereas having the upright excessive water frustration or drainage intention in space enables your mind to essentially mark upright how minute water a plant essentially wants.

• July 24, 2021 at 9:47 pm

You two crack me up- contend with an aged married couple sniping at every other!. The huge thing about Fai is even as you are out and about she repeatedly treats the shop/restaurant employees with admire which is a staunch character trait.

• July 25, 2021 at 1:58 am

Field on singlet… upright need the blue and crimson reversible, pluse the asics 🙂

• July 25, 2021 at 4:12 am

Thanks for this video that has me in it too, I appreciate it and must composed set staring at your videos eternally. I are attempting to are living deal alongside with your lady friend, be with you and own relaxing, own time with you in all places 😁

• July 25, 2021 at 6:53 am

MORE!!!!! Esteem you guys. Monumental job on the landscaping.