THAILAND MOTOR VLOG, RAYONG TO CHONBURI. PATTAYA SILVERLAKE

In this vlog we snatch a cruise to Silverlake Winery Pattaya. My first vlog with 2 GoPro cameras mounted in replacement positions. I’m hoping you skills the scoot!
Consult with Silverlake here: https://www.fb.com/silverlakethai/
Check the route here: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Eastern+Giant title+Golf+Heart.,+Tessaban+Avenue+2+Rd,+Phla,+Ban+Chang+District,+Rayong/Silverlake+Winery,+31%2F62+Moo+7+Na-Jomthian+na+jomthian,+Sattahip+District,+Chon+Buri+20250/@12.7346815,100.9728675,13z/details=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x3102f3baf8243769:0x8570249f12061575!2m2!1d101.0407443!second12.7024569!1m5!1m1!1s0x310292a1f9edfb33:0xacde76a58fa7c225!2m2!1d100.9642307!second12.7604994!3e0
Please, subscribe to my channel by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyPYdb_zo4R_6rSXYLvqukw?sub_confirmation=1

Contact me through Fb by clicking here: https://www.fb.com/ThomasThailand15

With appreciate for Thai of us, I snatch a late glimpse on the Thai every day life and the importance of expat existence here.
#silverlake #pattaya #rayong

11 thoughts on “THAILAND MOTOR VLOG, RAYONG TO CHONBURI. PATTAYA SILVERLAKE

• November 25, 2020 at 11:54 am

Swap the attitude of your Helmet camera so of us can leer what you are talking about

• November 25, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Fantastic video. I modified into very stunned when after about a seconds of your day out, I seen that no longer most tremendous does I are living at the lend a hand of your property ( within the village ), nonetheless we beget the very same bike. What a diminutive world 😂😂😂.

• November 25, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Het TTT I don't care too noteworthy for the advantageous , cos I idea that modified into ethical anyway . Chuffed to hear ya got a biker nieghbour , peep that white truck pulling out in front with out noteworthy idea or care , gotta relax and explore the comfort …

• November 25, 2020 at 1:46 pm

Relish your weblog ! I'm Kawasaki rider are living in Banchang beget seen you around 🙂 choose care ! GG

• November 25, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Unbelievable vlog thanks for sharing your existence with class

• November 25, 2020 at 11:10 pm

Fantastic one TTT lot of laborious work gone into your camera work follow it mate!My advice for what its price… Rear search mounted cam on the bike viewing the motorway your leaving at the lend a hand of could maybe peep frosty for the hero5 as the decrease advantageous wont subject so noteworthy backwards i judge and it would possibly most likely maybe rob up things you most tremendous gain a gape at on the forward camera. The hero8 can definately style out your head shifting around and the advantageous from that cam is mainly basically ethical. Maybe living its attitude upright a tiny up (angled lend a hand) on the helmet no longer a criticism nonetheless there modified into extra motorway than horizon line when you leer what i mean? Advise you talked about it later anyway so soz if i picked up on what you knew already…Bikes are supposed to be traditional and ridden they might be able to style out being soiled in most cases dont take a seat at house polishing and cleansing gain it out on the initiate motorway where it belongs TTT upright admire you are 👍👍I love the relaxation bikes and thailand so im equipped whatever you rob to attain its all a suitable thumbs up from me 👍👍👍Ps the vineyard modified into basically appealing and definately price observing to the tip. If nothing else i modified into digging the bay camper vw striking in the market!!!😁😁😁

• November 26, 2020 at 8:39 am

Silverlake is an elegant living to search the advice of with , most tremendous 10 minutes from where l are living , Chinese language Musium advance could be huge living to search the advice of with most tremendous 10 minutes from Silver Lake !