Thailand Holiday, Pa Tong Coastline, Phuket – Ideas & locations to behold!

Listed below are some clips of my Thailand holiday
I stayed at Pa Tong Coastline, Phuket at the Kee Resort & Spa
Stay tuned for some pointers, tricks and locations to behold! This video will benefit you to if you’re pondering of visiting Thailand or Phuket and must know a puny more about the destination!
I went to Butterfly and Insect world, The Monumental Buddha, Jungceylon Mall, Elephant Trekking, Phi Phi Island tour, James Bond Island tour, Splash Water Park, The Phuket cobra expose, Ko Panyi island, Canoeing and Phuket Fantasea!

Note Itemizing:
Fashioned mixes by Vixy Trickson
Strengthen native abilities!

That you can well even furthermore word me on Instagram @LauraSuperCool88
and LIKE my facebook web notify http://www.facebook.com/laurasupercool88

Treasure this video if you cherished this video!

Fragment along with your mates and subscribe if you enjoyed this

12 thoughts on “Thailand Holiday, Pa Tong Coastline, Phuket – Ideas & locations to behold!

• October 19, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Awesome video…I’m a single guy going to Phuket for roughly 4 nights. I concept on staying two nights at a hostel, and two nights on a nice resort seaside. My greatest deliema is the assign where i’d soundless stop. I occupy to be central to the nightlife partying, but then occupy derive actual of entry to to fantastic beaches. I also must shield island excursions/tour. Recommendation on any/all of those would be plentiful.

• January 17, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I went there twice😡😡😡can't place confidence in that I neglected the water park 😭😭😭😭😭💔 thanks for the file expensive that was as soon as very ultimate

• January 31, 2016 at 10:14 am

Thanks for posting this! In fact indispensable, there aren't many movies as indispensable & informative as yours on youtube 🙂 Hope you had a plentiful time!

• February 25, 2016 at 3:29 am

What an very ultimate video properly accomplished and thanks.

• March 29, 2016 at 12:55 am

Thanks for the pointers and ideas! So the road meals and meals most continuously is k to indulge in, no meals poisoning or terrifying conditions of abdominal bugs? As you mentioned, loyal jog where the locals jog hey?

• April 10, 2016 at 7:49 am

hey plentiful video very informative. loyal a short depend on did you prebook all your excursions thru your hotel if no longer who did you declare?also I like the muse of hiring a driver how attain I am going about doing that?also I’m having a behold to bring my children is phuket family proper.Thanks sorry a great deal of questions ☺

• June 3, 2016 at 4:00 am

My buddy Ting Tong is from Thailand. I seen her in Thai brides weekly priced at almost £100! I did a take care of vendor and acquired her postage free for £seventy 9.Ninety 9 at the side of V.A.T. I saved her from lifetime of hell over in Thailand. She now loyal wash pots, repair roof tiles, shield care of 198ft garden, cook dinner English breakfast and English dinner and in most cases Chinese language lunch, eradicate up medicines from GP and return my grandama to Sweden after Christmas (on foot). She has vital better existence here, she bought a up to date single mattress mattress to sleep on, in storage. I like Ting Tong.

• December 23, 2016 at 4:52 am

Oh no, I was as soon as digging this video loyal up except you went elephant trekking. It would per chance maybe also be invaluable to realize reasonably more research earlier than making a scoot blog. Moral elephant sanctuaries are method more invaluable to both vacationers and natives.

• October 25, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Sorry Laura. Me again. What mall is that with the water gentle point out and can you give me a estimate time please?