12 thoughts on “THAILAND COUNTDOWN – The high comes after the low!

• July 19, 2020 at 3:13 am

Rattling that girl at :35 to 37 sec is sizzling af. I wanna stumble upon her lol

• July 19, 2020 at 3:23 am

So pleased I went last three hundred and sixty five days cus it would maybe per chance also no longer be the same ever again

• July 19, 2020 at 6:55 am

I am at the 2nd in Phuket (Patong), no longer a ways from Bangla street and its been reopened recently, neatly refurbished, painted (the bottom slabs), cleaned up. Around half of of the bars are originate but accumulate very few possibilities, other than at some animated days when they are overcrowded out of nowhere (as bar owners urged me). Alternatively girls are giving a 200-300 baht gash worth from traditional prices. Beers are from 65 baht up to 80. Beaches are reopened too and so mute with a little bit other folks and neatly-organized water.

• July 19, 2020 at 7:17 am

I’ve by no components been to Thailand but indubitably desired to in early 2020, then covid 19 came.Now I even accumulate to wait even longer, I’m pissed off. I must build up gone attend in November/December sooner than Christmas after I first found this channel and opinion of going with out delay.I indubitably hope we can streak in leisurely 2020 when high season kicks in.

• July 20, 2020 at 6:09 pm

its going to be totally booked. resorts and flight. extraordinary quiz=high mark. no longer frigid. pleased i went in january.

• July 21, 2020 at 2:46 am

I've been 3 cases and stayed for 2 months whenever. I stayed in Pattaya and BKK. Esteem em both, for diversified causes. omg, I prefer I had been caught there now.