10 thoughts on “Thailand Circulation: Most recent CCSA HIGHLIGHTS, Digital Nomad visa, and Bikini Bustle in Pattaya

• May 12, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Hi there mate, on regarded as one of your diversified movies you talked a few location that it is advisable to maybe well moreover book counterfeit flights out of Thailand for visa/thaipass capabilities. I can't be conscious what video it became once on, what became once it? Cheers

• May 12, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Hi there…wake up…it’s 50,000 BAHT no longer pesos! Lol

• May 12, 2022 at 11:20 pm

Thanks for the total updates. You have to maybe well moreover very wisely be an unheard of ambassador.

• May 13, 2022 at 5:30 am

Hi there Alex, you true extinct pesos rather then baht. Provides me a label that you’re liking Philippines more than Thailand 😜. However the stipulations for digital nomad visa is entirely insane. Particularly the $100k deposit in monetary institution epic for two years. $80k per year profits, meh, no longer too stressful. But any neat dude obtained’t let 100k sit within the monetary institution for two years unless he has no alternatives in existence nevertheless Thailand. Spain France Iceland Croatia Portugal and loads others win a long way lenient and realistic digital nomad visa necessities

• May 13, 2022 at 8:44 am

Alex taking a be taught ahead to assembly my you tube sweety I am hoping will be my paid escort for Thailand I offer her job for about$400 USA dollars cashWhich is ready 4500 baht shiny?My sweety in you tube I been watching past 4 yrsQueen of Pattaya Thai ladyMiss Mari is her name she has fantastic cafe store it’s foremost to search recommendation from use money for herStore an food Queen of Pattaya cafe judge her storeCafe calledIt's in tree town or soi 6 or soi bukkalNot particular what segment of Pattaya?I can no longer assume USA number 6 in visits To Thailand.Belief be better?Very very factual video alex

• May 14, 2022 at 8:54 am

Hi there bro thanks for your fantastic movies, I’ve been hitting the thumbs up for all of them ! Can you support me with this – I’m leaving from uk to pass Bangkok then after a few days going to Philippines. will I be enough with getting the antigen take a look at from Bangkok airport as the Philippines requires a akt or pcr ? What did you discontinue? Where did you salvage your take a look at when going to Philippines? thanks