THAILAND BOUND IS LIVE SUNDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 8PM, UK TIME

Come along and be half of in are residing-stream and receive fascinated with our active conversation. We can focus on about almost anything that you wish to, Peter.

Book a “One on One Chat” with me: https://www.thailand-sure.com/session/

My “Book” is on hand on Amazon, please click beneath: https://www.amazon.co.uk/THAILAND-BOUND-Tales-Losses-Smiles-e book/dp/B0B2KZG96T/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3PWQJQVY1ASRX&keywords=THAILAND+BOUND+Tales%3A+Right+Tales+of+Loves+and+Losses+in+the+Land+of+Smiles&qid=1653829164&sprefix=thailand+sure+reviews+right+tales+of+loves+and+losses+in+the+land+of+smiles%2Caps%2C62&sr=8-1

IF YOU LIKE WHAT I DO ON THIS CHANNEL AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME, “PLEASE CONSIDER BUYING ME A BEER OR TWO”

Consult with my web dwelling at: https://www.thailand-sure.com Join this channel and receive receive entry to to one of the significant big perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HkoTfPStRX6KzdERSCu9g/be half of

Ship money to Thailand the utilization of “Incandescent” (Formally “Switch Incandescent”) significant more cost-effective than banks! It’s likely you’ll maybe per chance maybe maybe also consult with the Incandescent web dwelling to hunt out out extra right here: https://wise.prf.hn/l/ZQn1PEW

Copyright Look for: I receive these movies with the intention of practising and intelligent others. In some cases I develop no longer just like the general clips and tune I use. My knowing is that it’s in correlation to Heavenly Upright Use, nevertheless provided that it’s initiating to interpretation, if any owners of the stutter clips would really like me to recall the video and likewise you might maybe maybe per chance point to them to be legally yours, please e-mail at: peter@thailand-sure.com
#thailand #sure #are residing

12 thoughts on “THAILAND BOUND IS LIVE SUNDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 8PM, UK TIME

• September 19, 2022 at 3:53 am

Retract used to be sizable, most importantly he had a sizable holiday!

• September 19, 2022 at 4:59 am

Forgot…relating to the priceless ladies. I crashed and burned in CNX. Almost broke for 2 weeks till my next test. A therapeutic massage mamasan gave me $50. I didn't even question her. Paid her relief. And the ladies will part meals even when broke. So I used to be “scammed” there. But sizable stress-free. Took ladies to Isan. ( Death Dad). But I were criminally scammed here within the U S. And not any stress-free. Real nightmares.

• September 19, 2022 at 5:11 am

Very tremendous interview Retract. Ci vediamo a febbraio se vai a Phuket 🙏🇮🇹🇹🇭❤️

• September 19, 2022 at 8:57 am

sizable man i did almost equivalent to what he did ,capture hundreds ladies drinks ect ect and had a greattime and didn't come home skint sizable interview Peter, cheers

• September 19, 2022 at 11:33 am

Used to be A sizable dwell movement and staunch to listen to from a first timer and a basically tremendous man. Does appear to beget fell for Bam Bam 😂 . At least he stumbled on so truthful and that’s why all people cherished remove . But the subsequent day out see what Thailand as a nation affords and talk over with many areas . Pattaya would perchance be a wild inch for me but on 7 nights out my 7 weeks are based fully there . 100% Nov/Dec gang salvage a WhatsApp or Fb team started for about a meet ups .

• September 19, 2022 at 1:02 pm

I beget a sense other folks would perchance be judging Retract by pulling a Bar Girl pronouncing that he has been scammed etc.I know this can happen to me after I’m going but let's factual enlighten you salvage a right time and also you also helping them to dwell etc plus I guess they are soundless a more cost-effective date than UK ladies.I deem he looks a expedient man. If he’s in Thailand after I’m going I'd like to beget a pint with him.Any other folks presumably lonely and will fortunately pay for their company.

• September 19, 2022 at 8:38 pm

Obliging movement as continuously, Retract used to be awesome! A sizable visitor to listen to to as as a first time traveler to Thailand. Moreover cheers for the see talk will head down the outmoded fish marketplace for the see man after I talk over with Pattaya in Dec.

• September 20, 2022 at 7:26 am

I am a 42yo match bachelor man dwelling in London. I will Pattaya and Angeles Metropolis, beget staunch time with assorted lady every evening, come relief to UK, no emotions, no cam chats etc. But i realize guys salvage scammed its so straightforward.

• September 20, 2022 at 4:42 pm

@ 30 mins .. re sending cash. I despatched my buddy £30 eq for her birthday. She stated I’m sending it relief as used to be timorous I supplied ! I stated no abet it !

• September 21, 2022 at 6:45 am

I guess regular Eddie doesn't are searching for to be chums anymore