Thai Bar Superstitions | WHY DO THEY DO THAT? from Pattaya, Thailand

contain you ever seen the team doing unfamiliar issues and performing queer rituals within the bar?
Thailand is believed to be one of the most important superstitious international locations on this planet, so it’s no wonder a few of these extinguish up taking space within the beer bars of Pattaya, Thailand.
Phil, aka Mr Egg, from Le Pub Pattaya takes a perceive at some and tries to indicate off them.

Just correct digicam and bettering from Balloon Chaser

Please be pleased the video and subscribe to the channel for notifications for your inbox.

When that you just would be succesful to remove to succor the bar and be half of our ever rising community discussing Pattaya, then please click on JOIN and become a member. We create Participants utterly livestreams, memebrs utterly movies and affords special goodies to contributors be pleased emojis and badges within the direction of livestreams. PRESS THE JOIN BUTTON HERE.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJdY2syYcjA6CorQycVJ8g/be half of

To give to the team within the direction of these tough cases

Pondering of shopping for a bar in Pattaya?
Take a look at out my field region of films the put I share my journey within the contributors space.

For enterprise enquiries, at the side of hiring Phil for your public match, narrate acting, or sponsorship of the movies or livestreams,
misteregg@gmail.com
All my song is geared up by Epidemic Sound, royalty free song for the web

15 thoughts on “Thai Bar Superstitions | WHY DO THEY DO THAT? from Pattaya, Thailand

• August 5, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Thanks for The Video . So whilst you notion to Start you Bar bro . Beautiful success

• August 7, 2021 at 12:48 am

When you happen to might maybe doubtless neatly be sitting on the sofa, is the lady to your left (Chu) carrying “Spock ears”? Very reasonably looks care for an Elf.

• August 7, 2021 at 8:51 am

Attention-grabbing vid Phil. The chinese language hungry ghost month initiate from the following day as hell gates begin.In general, any with a appropriate kind coronary heart will smell appropriate kind and vice versa. Frim your memoir of the ex-mamasan, most of tis pple r born with a third investigate cross-check + usually very accustomed to seeing all forms of ghosts, will no longer behave in such dramatic and hysterical manner. She did it jus to fright the girls, no longer appropriate kind + will hav cross karma.Toys sure, equipped its a build apart the build apart the affords r made there care for a brothel. Kumanthung, largely had their owners + they dun jus droop around.

• August 8, 2021 at 5:31 am

It's no longer something you'd ever investigate cross-sign in Thailand because you might maybe doubtless well moreover't deface money but I even occupy long previous to bars in California the build apart money is stapled to the ceiling usually the general ceiling is roofed. Doubtless I could maybe doubtless moreover merely peaceful initiate a ghost catching provider if I circulate to Pattaya. I'll travel my calling card in the complete bars and gogos

• August 8, 2021 at 8:04 am

Attention-grabbing reports…sure…Thais are very superstitious and imagine in ghosts…they care for searching at ghost movies on TV too….only regards, Richard – Pattaya Dogs Grooming.

• August 15, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Had a ghost of a murdered thai woman in my room on soi honey a decade prior to now.I wasn't troubled but it unquestionably did freak me out. Asked the cleaning woman's in the event that they’d heard of any reports.Thats when they told me of the Cancel in the room two floors above the build apart she was butchered.Most productive came about as soon as,by no means every other time on future stays.Grand memoir.

• August 16, 2021 at 4:45 pm

Referring to birthdays, I’m wondering what number of of the girls who circulate from one bar to 1 more for work occupy more than one birthday a 300 and sixty five days.

• August 18, 2021 at 11:31 am

Don't take a seat on the pool table care for that, it's cross for the cushions 👍

• August 25, 2021 at 12:57 pm

Hope to get it in to your bar as soon as the arena gets encourage to identical old.

• September 18, 2021 at 10:51 pm

lol, years prior to now I had a Korean female friend who was a bartender in a Korean hostess bar. At any time when she, or any of the opposite girls had a low customer that wanted to be 86'd, they'd desire a handful of salt and throw it out the door after the man left.

• September 18, 2021 at 10:52 pm

I contemplate in about a of these reports, you're talking more about obsessive compulsive considerations than superstitions.