Strolling Toll road Pattaya, Thailand, LIVE

Or no longer it’s 2: 00am on Strolling Toll road and Phil is doing a livestream. He walks around just some of the gogo bars and beer bars which can moreover very neatly be peaceable originate and talks to 1 or two characters the approach.

10 thoughts on “Strolling Toll road Pattaya, Thailand, LIVE

• December 10, 2020 at 7:17 am

Mercurial delete the video from the win, if you attain no longer make a choice your followers delete you. As like a flash as you are going to be ready to!

• December 10, 2020 at 9:56 am

Not a dazzling Thumbnail , makes you look esteem some Orc or Goblin from Lord of the Rings

• December 10, 2020 at 1:41 pm

They get no longer have any thought whether Pattaya has been covid free or no longer but it's not most likely.But it undoubtedly has been covid symptom free for a in fact long time esteem the entire country, which is spectacular.I'm amazed it didn't rampage via Pattaya between the first case (early Jan) and the plump lockdown, but for some motive it didn't.I had a depraved dry cough in Pattaya from the 2nd Jan till the seventh, which knocked me sideways and I saw heaps of others suffering all the plot via that point, but I’ve they place it down to somewhat too powerful partying, esteem I did.

• December 11, 2020 at 12:19 am

Hi Phil, I’m in asq now and the cheapest is 28,000 and there is no military taking contributors wherever, asq fetch meets you at the exit and presentations you which mini van to steal to the hotel, no distinction from being met by the taxi driver pre covid and within the hotel it’s the identical outdated test in however the workers are within the support of a tiny veil and also you’ve gotten got transient talk with the nurse about any scientific complications that you simply need to have, there’s two covid exams, 1 on day 5 and 1 on day 12, pass these two after which off you hobble on day 15, there’s no security keeping you within the room but when you exit I grunt the police shall be called and also you acquire deported

• December 12, 2020 at 12:59 am

Has someone moved into the outdated Heaven Above bar in soi Diamond or is it aloof empty?