Scams In Bangkok Thailand (Learn about out for This!!)

I declare a legend of how I virtually obtained scammed in Bangkok this week. Scams are all around the place and Bangkok is now not any diversified. Decided times demand desperate measures I wager. I declare this legend at Benjakitti Park where all of it went down. Ought to you’re within the Sukhumvit bid concept out for these scams.

#Bangkok #scamsinBangkokThailand #Benjakittipark

10 thoughts on “Scams In Bangkok Thailand (Learn about out for This!!)

• October 2, 2021 at 11:30 pm

The arena turn out to be amusing dwelling and completely BKK is never any stranger. Tall metropolis continuously reach with risks. Joyful your are well-behaved. Gain suitable.

• October 2, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Dazzling Narrative Pete, continuously utilize care. 🙏

• October 3, 2021 at 5:23 am

most effective relieve somebody literally bleeding. otherwise, its doubtlessly a scam

• October 3, 2021 at 5:54 am

Effective 👍ðŸŋ e Pete shield your wits about you . In Nairobi the scammers know accents and so that they stroll alongside the avenue talking to you , they know your countries high minister, the captain of the cricket crew etc etc and so that they stroll with you for blocks with their accomplices in tow waiting to utilize u down . Dazzling luck hitting 4 k subs mate .

• October 3, 2021 at 6:36 am

How decades get you been in Thailand? can you state thai?Contain you address Thai traditions?😁😁

• October 3, 2021 at 8:23 am

Good day mate Bangkok may perchance also be sketchy, stare I,ve subscribe to you most effective because you appear precise and l address many Irish folks I,ve met whereas residing in Thailand and Vietnam, over decades. 1 part I,m very much stunned about did you speak you,ve lived in Bangkok, for 10 years. If this is the case that you are going to get to of discovered slightly of Thai lingo, reach on please fella that would be slightly ignorant. Detect I don't know your industry or how you,ve stayed goodbye there, that's as much as you. All I will be able to speak is watch out, shield your wits about yourself. You will get to get a Thai girl or associate to were goodbye within the country. And if this is the case that you are going to get to get picked up on the truth Thai folks are perfect and fairly worthwhile, obvious you procure the uncommon frightening 1 but that's the identical wherever. What I will speak is as they are saying in Thai sabai sabai and never belief a farang you haven't linked with or know for my piece. And even then don't procure to fervent with them, because within the top most travelers that aren't established or known doubtlessly are the largest scammers out. In particular within the closing year or so, because half of them are doubtlessly stuck there with exiguous cash. Detect I will be able to also notify you 20 to 30 experiences about Thailand, and other farang. I,ve been fortunate no longer to get needed to important of a impart, most effective because I,ve bought Thai chums that I,ve met in Australia, and I,ve helped them in my country. And moreover the truth I,ve been going there so decades. You perfect prefer to shield your wits about yourself. Like a flash memoir or 2, Twenty years ago I had a girl friend in Phuket. My English mate owned a guesthouse in Patong me and her utilize to shield there when I was once on a rupture from my work in Vietnam, 1 time we had been within the room and I heard slightly of banging and noise up the different pause of the residences. Didn't inform worthy of it but the following day I talked to my mate. He informed me there was once 1 visitor who was once staying there from Algiers.what he was once doing when every person was once out attempting to interrupt safes of the partitions. They obviously caught him and I feel my mate acknowledged he ended up in lock up for 3, or 4 years. That's inviting but fkn loopy, moreover one other 2 guys moreover from that country, when I was once in Samui about 4 years ago with my Nephew, they tried to affix a depart with me and him and a pair of females to 1 other beach in a taxi jeep, the shit these blokes had been telling us that they had been doing whereas traveling, and what they had been attempting to dwell on was once very shafty so I informed them to utilize hike, address I acknowledged be weary fella. There many other part I've considered from farang that's no longer appropriate to be around. Don't procure me nasty nothing to abominable but perfect severely uninteresting for farang to be fervent with.Thats why I shield a ways from most farang whereas I,m there. Anyway goodluck fella utilize care if you happen to must hear some extra precise stuff as much as you mate respond seeya