12 thoughts on “Save of Living in Bangkok Thailand – 2022

• March 12, 2022 at 9:30 am

Loved your lifestyles routine. stick to it. Frightful date show cowl used to be fun. Howdy from Ocean City Maryland USA

• March 12, 2022 at 1:29 pm

Sensible estimates. I could perhaps bid myself as an introvert and I expend around 40k/month attractive my GF the entire time. Basically native however around 2-3 events per week restaurants in browsing products and companies. You forgot insurance coverage costs. My electricity costs are shut to 2k/month. Extra money to keep.

• March 12, 2022 at 4:27 pm

Making an try on the funds US2.5K is set Ringgit Malaysia RM11K in Malaysia which which that you have to well perhaps also believe basic better tremendous lifestyles .. Condominium RM1500 (US380) 1200SQF CONDO , Electricity RM350 (US80) BFAST RM240 (US50) GRAB/ MRT RM400 ( USD80 ) LUNCH RM450 (US110) DINNER RM1000 (US230) OUTING TWICE A week RM1200 (US300) Estimated Monthly USD1500

• March 12, 2022 at 6:34 pm

I expend about $2,000 per month within the US correct away. So I feel I could perchance perhaps have the opportunity to living closer on $1000 -$1500 in Thailand, however like you acknowledged I wouldn't prefer to feel like I'm penny pinching, not a correct procedure to are living lengthy timeframe to limit yourself on fun.I genuinely prefer on the least 3 sources of profits. 1) Rent out my condominium (then but again I've never been a landlord and am wary about coping with tenants)2) Shares / ETFs / REITS – believe some in there however would take to grow tax deferred accounts moderately extra earlier than making leap3) Like some roughly extra income stream made on-line to lend a hand money float… I feel a correct paying corporate job, however my current title isn't ultimate for working remotely, nearly want a profession swap which makes it exhausting for me to present up my salary if I'm not ready to plan the leap but.I blew about $30,000 making an try to learn to day replace, shoulda correct stored it in lengthy timeframe ETFs, successfully lesson learned. Going to take a look at to glean basement mounted up in bid that I will also doubtlessly believe a tenant living within the basement which could perhaps quilt all of the taxes, hoas, and utilities.. then strive to hire out the upstairs as successfully, so profits wont take as gigantic moderately in case of 1 tenant leaving.

• March 12, 2022 at 6:42 pm

Thanks for sharing a day within the lifestyles, commence to cessation one among the generous trace of living/lifestyle movies I’ve seen on Thailand. You’ve hit the nail on the head for the me: living lifestyles in a foreign nation with ease with current products and companies, taking half in what lifestyles has to give at non-exorbitant western costs. Actual stuff! I’ll be definite to take a look on the relaxation of your channel, hope to undercover agent no topic novel dwelling you’re taking down the line!

• March 12, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Lol @ Berkeley. How cessation you pay for hire? How did you perceive the plight?

• March 13, 2022 at 12:32 am

If truth be told correct breakdown of costs and a model to work from. Thank you from California.

• March 13, 2022 at 1:36 am

I feel that's a tight funds. I will be spending $30,000 baht/m because I feel a canine and critical to are living in Sukhumvit. But I obtained't want web, I expend my phone hot space and my building has the glean within the total instruct. It's not as luxurious with the nice pool however I will be half of a gymnasium that has one and other products and companies like a sauna. I also conception to plan espresso at home or my breakfast a couple events every week. I conception to expend most of my money on trips and not dates. I don't drink most ceaselessly in bid that saves me money correct there. I feel my gigantic funds is on tattoos!

• March 13, 2022 at 5:04 am