Sailor Bar Evaluate & Pattaya Seaside Avenue

If you occur to admire a handy guide a rough no frills meal that will not destroy the monetary institution, Sailor Bar could well maybe match the bill for you. Centrally located on Soi 8, between Seaside Avenue and 2nd Avenue it gives an intensive menu.

All Restuarants Spot Plan

#Pattaya #PattayaNightlife #BeachRoad #SailorBar PattayaDining #PattayaRestaurant

10 thoughts on “Sailor Bar Evaluate & Pattaya Seaside Avenue

• February 10, 2022 at 3:29 am

Flipper resort appropriate subsequent door became the first resort I stayed at very advantageous swimming pool on the roof mountainous survey

• February 11, 2022 at 12:11 am

I will recede there to establish it out. My first different is Beer but I will plot apart a day or two for appropriate cocktails. On memoir of mixing drinks is a wicked belief.

• February 11, 2022 at 12:57 am

I`m a wide `foodie` David , so i basically accept pleasure from Movies enjoy this. I subbed to your other channel, because i would like to perceive how Pattaya is lawful now. How ( and if ) it is a ways lifting restrictions and whether it is a ways recuperating. I`ve adopted many vloggers on right here very closely for the previous 2 Years and some of the most News has been very depressing. It`s mountainous to leer Pattaya at last getting some normality relief again. I will`t discuss for all americans , but i occupy food/restaurant stories in and around Pattaya ought to become a lawful subscriber winner within the impending Months as Pattaya at last begins to begin up again. Right Ultimate fortune with the contemporary Channel.

• February 11, 2022 at 10:48 pm

Can you perchance strive an Indian curry apartment …

• February 11, 2022 at 11:06 pm

We always loved Sailor Bar 🍸. Cocktails so solid and participating you couldn't be aware of what you ate within the restaurant after them. 🥳😋

• February 11, 2022 at 11:08 pm

A huge selection of booze in a Prolonged Island and hundreds labour (faff) in a Mojito.

• February 13, 2022 at 12:04 am

Amazing presentation and as always, salubrious image quality. I even earn never visited the Sailor Bar but in Soi 8 – and with one other entrance in Soi 7 – The Pig and Whistle archaic to be my authorized restaurant. The food became invariably of a excessive traditional and it became a in actuality aesthetic and at ease eating atmosphere.

• February 25, 2022 at 6:32 pm

Nonetheless playing capture-up with this channel. Sailor Bar looks very standard on many vlogs and in total busy. No longer complicated to leer why. With out a doubt low-payment cocktails and beers and mountainous payment for money. Some first rate choices to this point Dave on your visits. High-quality work.