Right this moment in Pattaya Thailand I Host a Charity Occasion pt2

Right this moment in Pattaya Thailand I host a Charity Occasion known as Pattaya Lunch Swap. The match became hosted by Hungry Now and capabilities 5 assorted local vloggers. The winner of the match became awarded 10good enough baht for charity and we form up presenting the charity prize to a unbelievable particular person in Pattaya who does so great for the neighborhood. Be sure to glimpse the more than a few versions of the match filmed by the more than a few participating vloggers, their respective channels are below,

Charity Winner – Gerry Rasmus – take a look at him out on Facebook

Special Attributable to your entire assorted vloggers:
@NDtvi Thailand
@Greeny Travels
@Chocolate Man In Thailand
@Le Pub Pattaya

Special Attributable to #HungryNow

#Pattaya, #Thailand #PattayaThailand

15 thoughts on “Right this moment in Pattaya Thailand I Host a Charity Occasion pt2

• January 21, 2021 at 1:12 pm

For you guys who reside within the Pattaya situation, right here’s a 20% off code from Hungry Now you’d furthermore expend from Jan 21st till Jan twenty eighth, appropriate enter the coupon code within the app with any exclaim of 200 baht or extra. Code – LUNCHSWAP20 – Like 👍

• January 23, 2021 at 12:35 am

Like your sport you're increasing with ,you're Righteous ,expertise your vlogs 👍

• January 23, 2021 at 9:00 am

Well done bro, totally design out , and given to a commended charity indeed, appropriate on you .

• January 23, 2021 at 10:53 pm

That was once the most confusing competition I’ve ever viewed. Made me hungry tho!!!

• January 24, 2021 at 8:21 pm

Well played R4K for organising all of the fellows for a fun event and making a donation to a commended charity 👍🙏

• January 24, 2021 at 9:38 pm

Ive at all times beloved eggs😆👍smartly done mr egg, and all you sizable vloggers magnificent gesture in complicated cases.advantageous to perceive you all collectively 👍

• January 25, 2021 at 12:43 pm

Righteous exclaim! And you guys are serving to out people in want! Also, you at closing enact a collab with Chocolate Man! He’s quite frigid as smartly!

• January 26, 2021 at 6:32 am

Constantly admire an true charity event, and the laughs I purchased didn't hurt either. A in reality advantageous vlog Lucas! A day smartly done!

• January 26, 2021 at 7:18 am

Greetings from HungryNow 😊 Within the starting put, we would fancy to “Thank You” for taking part with us with this finest event that you had created ❤️We truly worship you for increasing with this a hit event's thought and we totally loved staring at this total video which is stuffed with happiness and fun. We watch ahead to collaborate extra with you at some point. Focal point on about you soonest 🤩

• February 3, 2021 at 1:53 pm

Hello buddy, watched this a whereas support, and supposed to comment, nonetheless never purchased spherical to it. I in reality loved the vlog, sizable diagram furthermore of introducing about a of the choice vloggers to your subs, too. imho though, I believed Martin will must have obtained, given he was once the finest finalist to determine, correctly, who his meal was once for, nonetheless it's your sport and your principles!!I've furthermore been which capacity to position a query to for some time about your vlogging vogue, as it's quite spicy, on the least given the handful of vloggers that I note. I admire the outcomes you enact and the vogue you tie in show cowl photos out of your computer, etc. Where did you be taught how one can enact these items? Are you self taught or did you be taught from staring at videos on YouTue, etc.?I'd furthermore be reasonably drawn to your setup at house. I'm now no longer a broad fan of the textual deliver material over video capacity, and I know you’d furthermore have a setup with a mic, nonetheless you don't appear to have the situation sound proofed, so I'm queer the vogue you manage to receive such appropriate speech quality? I've tried doing something identical myself, nonetheless the audio appropriate sounds tinny.Any advice would be vastly most stylish.