Recently in Pattaya, My Fresh Bike Performed – CRF300

In this episode my original bike has been done in Pattaya, so we take a see back over the closing couple weeks and narrate the narrative of all of the customized work done on my original CRF300. The bike went to a number of varied stores in Pattaya before being done so lets sprint for a scoot on the original bike and gaze what it looks bask in now.

Customizations and costs:
Wrap / Graphics – 6,000 Baht
Seat – 600 Baht
Tires – 11,700 Baht
Hand Guards and Tires build in – 3,000 baht
Total 21,300 or about $700 USD

#Pattaya #NewBike #CRF300

11 thoughts on “Recently in Pattaya, My Fresh Bike Performed – CRF300

• December 26, 2020 at 12:14 am

Whats up Lucas, you would possibly well well perhaps possess plenty more peripheral imaginative and prescient when you put on an commence face helmet, plenty more adjust and plenty more appetizing accelerate. Give it a try you would possibly well well be amazed at the distinction.

• December 26, 2020 at 5:01 am

Upgrading the rear shock is the most tremendous mod u can create to the CRF!! Dooooo it brother!! At the very least, you would possibly well well serene absolutely load up the fresh rear shock. I scrutinize loads of sag when you sit down and now now not powerful rebound. Scoot for some time as is, them create a video after you enhance! Tremendous channel.. 🙂

• December 27, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Tremendous bike, appears to be like to be cherish some fantastic off avenue riding there, I'm jealous!

• December 28, 2020 at 9:08 am

I’ve been watching this year, honestly really delight in your videos man!

• December 30, 2020 at 1:27 am

Answer to your old video about the 95 fuel vs 91 fuel.I really possess searched many sites, and would possibly well well't derive a instructed fuel.As a bike mechanic Honda are one among the few producers on the earth that possess produced bikes that toddle effectively on 91 RON fuel.That stated I really possess a pair of honda bikes and I always toddle 98 RON fuel in them. The increased the rated fuel, the cleaner the burn, that plan less deposits left in the support of in the combustion chamber. Have faith me, you bike will cherish the increased octane fuel, even when the increased energy is now now not noticeably evident.True success with your fresh bike

• December 30, 2020 at 9:47 pm

I'm in agreement on the tires. I had bought a situation of Heidenau K60's for my CRF250L, sooner than I equipped it this previous summer season…shimmering that I will be procuring one more one one day, and now that Honda has come out with the 300, it’s always sooner than later, inventory in Canada allowing. I by no plan really cherished the red seat both, however that blue…hmmm, I'd possess long gone red and sunless perhaps.Taking a await updates on the bike…sub'd.

• December 31, 2020 at 6:29 pm

Cheers mate, very informative..what other bikes did you abet in mind sooner than making this probability?