Anna the TIGER 🐯 aka Poke away out Universe Thailand stopped by the office to resolution YOUR questions!

The 70th Poke away out Universe is Harnaaz Sandhu from India!

Learn extra referring to the competition at http://www.missuniverse.com

Finish Connected!
Fb: https://www.fb.com/MissUniverse
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/MissUniverse
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MissUniverse

Notice Harnaaz Sandhu on Social:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/harnaazsandhu_03
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/harnaazkaur

12 thoughts on “Receive to perceive Poke away out Universe Thailand Anna Sueangam-iam | 1 ON 1 | Poke away out Universe

• November 22, 2022 at 1:40 pm

At most practical most likely Anna one in every of my fav MU 22 contestants, so stunning and charming 🥰 I adore when she speaks Thai, it sounds stunning and sparkling when she is talking! Rooting for you Na Ka! ♥🇹🇭

• November 23, 2022 at 8:24 pm

I adore Anna's personality. She's so sparkling and sweet. Even though she can't talk English fluently, you will furthermore gain her through her mimics and expressive eyes. I adore her energy and spirit. I don't know her, however she has a apt air of secrecy, she transmits self belief, peace, and luxury and I adore that, she's any individual you will furthermore sit down and talk over with, and he or she listens to you and doesn't resolve you. I’m hoping she must buy Omit Universe, she's my fave for the crown 😁Kudos from Colombia 🙂

• November 24, 2022 at 12:27 am

She has a upright heart… she is correct down to earth… philippines loves you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• November 24, 2022 at 12:38 am

She is stunning and sparkling 🥰. I do know how when she talks english it's one in every of the hardest language ☺️ to be taught. When she talk in Thai language she is terribly at ease. She has a reliable 😊. She sounds accurate sweet 😍 and innocence. I adore to listen to to her talk. It’d be positive 👍 to possess because I don't realize. Within the defense force I be taught some Korean, Jap, Spanish, Italian. Nonetheless I gape ways to claim stunning in loads of languages. It used to be alot of stress-free 😊 on Facebook. I in actuality devour when lady talk of their language. Since I are residing in united States I’m exercise to Women talk English however I do know when ladies folk talk of their dialect or language it's stressful to be taught. I adore to be taught more languages. It's stress-free. She appears adore a stress-free particular person and must scuttle a prolonged manner in Omit universe. Possess a 👍😊 Wednesday. Preserve smiling and laughing it’ll also be contagious so watch it.🎩😂🙃☺️🤣

• November 24, 2022 at 2:59 am

Thailand is terribly hungry for the Crown. Hope she buy however She has to educate her communication abilities xoz here’s a contest. Appropriate success….We devour her.

• November 24, 2022 at 3:45 pm

I suggest she speaks in her native language as that is where her personality will arrive out. Even though there's nothing scuttle with seeking to talk in English in divulge that she can educate, I feel she can explicit herself smartly if she's no longer struggling to behold for the subsequent phrases to claim.

• November 24, 2022 at 4:06 pm

🇹🇭🇹🇭🇹🇭🇹🇭🇹🇭❤️❤️❤️❤️

• November 24, 2022 at 5:02 pm

She appears to be sorrowful. Indonesia is more healthy. Thailand won't buy this year.

• November 25, 2022 at 7:08 am

Mad to take a look at her doing this session…however bit dissappointed why MU didnt provide subtitle when she speaks Thai 😊