R.I.P GEOFF CARTER ( BREAKING NEWS ) PATTAYA THAILAND.

RIP ? NO ! Girl boy ? NO ! Thai bride ? NO! Factual merely attend in the UK for now, observing for Thailand tour dates, and visas. Tour to launch quickly from North Thailand down to South Thailand. I may present you with data as quickly as I web it ? sorry I possess no longer been posting nonetheless no longer been in a arena to movie the rest as the climate in the UK has no longer been very advantageous. Anyway I’m advantageous and dandy, and might maybe possess to silent be filming over again staunch quickly. Use smiling !

12 thoughts on “R.I.P GEOFF CARTER ( BREAKING NEWS ) PATTAYA THAILAND.

• January 16, 2017 at 2:21 pm

To be truly appropriate, after I had to reach lend a hand lend a hand earlier than planned from Thailand, I used to be fully gutted ??? So I even had been truly bored to loss of life and stayed remote from YouTube, twitter, fb and so forth. You may perchance perchance well perchance additionally believe how I felt no longer being ready to proceed filming for you?Last week I got some encouraging facts that the tour is aloof going ahead fingers crossed. I’m going to enable you realize as soon as I come by extra facts.

• January 17, 2017 at 5:33 am

how,s DD Lewis, are you gonna cease leading him off beam.the wee man's going to come what may perchance halt up with alcoholic poisoning with you as his mentor.😇

• January 17, 2017 at 6:17 am

We’re in Krabi on the 2nd Geoff and the weather has been beautiful. Hope you position as much as come by the tour underway soon and come by lend a hand to this reliable nation. The total most consuming!

• January 17, 2017 at 6:34 am

Thank god you are aloof alive mate I’m going to gaze you in Pattaya mate in some unspecified time in the future.

• January 17, 2017 at 9:50 am

So cheerful to listen to your okay Geoff, I think your complete subscribers were apprehensive as to your whereabouts- now we can all sleep easy, im lend a quit to Pattaya myself starting of Would perchance also after alittle break, hope to seem you around in case your lend a hand by then.

• January 27, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Geoff carter off to Last orders Warrington for a swift pint

• January 30, 2017 at 3:26 am

Properly I’m cheerful you are going lend a hand. I used to be in Pattaya from Nov25-Dec6. Precise neglected you. Stayed at LK Royal Soi Buakhao subsequent to your residing that you once showed.Used to be having a await procuring for you a Chang, subsequent time.I heard your tour shall be going South. In case you form it to Phuket, please search the advice of with my honest buddy Sila's Restaurant ( Madame Saab Ver ) Most productive meals in Phuket. In case you don't revel in it I’m going to pay your tab.Next season, I’m in retirement mode and may perchance perchance well additionally honest be in TH 6 months a year so I’m going to resolve you that Chang. Cheers Geoff thanks for ALL the gargantuan movies.John