Phuket Thailand Rubdown avenue plan 01 Patong beach walking boulevard (2021)

Phuket Thailand fade and therapeutic massage

This day, I went to Patong Seaside and seemed around therapeutic massage stores from end to end.
If right here is your first commute to Phuket, My blog will likely be very priceless to you.
You’ll likely be in a position to sight via my channel why Phuket has been loved by many tourists for centuries.
As you respect, Phuket is honest no longer absolute most sensible at some level of the day, nonetheless the evening shall be fantastic.
In particular, Patong Seaside’s Bangla Strolling Street is a noteworthy space for any individual to revel in tropical nights
I tried to possess absolute most sensible the most wanted recordsdata when the traveler visits.
I’m hoping my Vlog will aid any individual.

Please send me red meat up with subscribe, care for and comments for additional superb videos.

Free Subscribe
www.youtube.com/c/Phuketking365

Legitimate Email
phuketlife88@gmail.com

12 thoughts on “Phuket Thailand Rubdown avenue plan 01 Patong beach walking boulevard (2021)

• October 1, 2021 at 5:50 pm

I made a “rubdown avenue map” sooner than COVID 1time. All the things is modified so i need to catch a brand modern one. But it's now no longer same as sooner than. Some of them are very gorgeous about cameras and now no longer bag many selections.Anyway, I walked from the tip to the tip opened rubdown shop advance Patong Sea trek and chanced on some rapid areas.There are so many clips to edit, so I don't judge I will slay it with 1 episode.please look forward to the following episode~

• October 1, 2021 at 7:53 pm

At some point soon I could catch it to Phuket, drink some Thai beer, and behold the sunset on one in every of the intelligent seashores.

• October 2, 2021 at 1:19 am

It turned into better support in July at the initiate of the sandbox, sooner than tourists started returning. The sandbox is the suitable motive I went to Phuket – you might presumably perhaps moreover converse what a immoral overtouristed cra@phole it had become pre Covid. Might presumably perhaps pop support at Xmas to scurry sailing with a yacht-owning mate, however diversified than that…aid far from. It's all going to scurry horribly nasty all over again almost instantly.

• October 2, 2021 at 4:50 am

the ladies at the rubdown areas & bars steadily attain now no longer catch to be in videos as they attain now no longer need their Boyfriends to leer them mute working and now no longer in the Village cherish they urged them & they steadily bag many boyfriends 😉

• October 2, 2021 at 4:34 pm

thanks for the video. strive the honey toast at the ice cream shop, its in fact fine

• October 2, 2021 at 11:50 pm

the suitable things about this video is the vlogger be in contact with ladies and makes all people smiling…that makes the video fine…aid going brother and search the suggestion of with extra ladies and shaggy dog story with them the relaxation and catch the girl smile at some stage in pandemic…you are doing superior