Pattaya’s 2nd Road is Exhibiting Indicators of Recovery

I had a breeze alongside 2nd Road this afternoon attributable to I’ve seen the pass few weeks it has been showing signs of recovery.

11 thoughts on “Pattaya’s 2nd Road is Exhibiting Indicators of Recovery

• December 23, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Gargantuan vlog nick magnificent to designate somewhat about a extra places opening up. Pattaya is starting to breath again . I’m hoping the novel restrictions don’t attain your total places that dangle unfolded to much. Buy care stop effective

• December 24, 2020 at 4:53 am

It's been a protracted fight starting with the enable to gather out of Australia, followed by the Thai visa and certificates of entry – but now steady two days left in quarantine in Gigantic Bella then I'll be injecting some much-wished cash into the local economic system 🙂

• December 24, 2020 at 10:11 am

Thailand will likely be abet in lockdown by the halt of the year, the novel outbreak is the neatly-behaved they've had and we attain know they fancy to shut on laborious with the restrictions. No mass tourism next year, let's hope you may well perchance be ready to all continue to exist.

• December 24, 2020 at 1:26 pm

Mass tourism in Thailand is over. They’ll’t soar abet from this.

• December 27, 2020 at 5:32 pm

Lets be correct, these places which may well perchance perchance be open are void of potentialities, and if any of us dangle been there now we would be bored shitless, and never mind the asq/coe/visa/covid test and loads of others untill the airways resume a near popular provider we aint going wherever ,.in my thought i may well perchance also attain the quarantine as i belief on going for 3 months or extra, but your total BS to gather there places me off, i,m no longer bothered about the shortcoming of nightlife in pattaya, but Bangkok appears pretty active,.about a nights in BKK after asq and i would be away up north to the normality of thai country existence at my thai g/fs dwelling,proably be bored shitless there to, but heyho,.

• January 13, 2021 at 10:31 pm

The APEX resort spend to dangle that breakfast buffet I designate that's long previous.

• January 13, 2021 at 10:34 pm

13:16 that used to be my ingesting gap. Had a lot fun there shooting pool.