PATTAYA WALKING STREET JUNE 2016 – THAILAND NIGHTLIFE VLOG

Hello Guys and girls. In this episode i did a entire vlog about strolling avenue. 26 min. of vlogging, speaking and showing you what strolling avenue in Pattaya is al about.
How does the nightlife in Thailand looks to be like in June 2016 ?
Sooner than this i did a Bike video how WS Pattaya looks to be like in sunlight hours :

Let me guid you the entire formulation of from the starting up achieve till the halt
of walkingqtreet..
The ice cream sellers, The Chinese language flag vacationers, The Candy shop,
Rolling live bar, Airport club, Moon club, Iron club, Insomnia, ibar, The mixx, Deja Vu with the wonderful sexy Russian girls.
Sea glance restaurant, Linda Beer bar. Sights in Pattaya, Simon beerbar complicated. Marine Disco, The windmill, A-gogos,

And more your can survey:
Blue sky bar
ZAB
Stones dwelling
Taboo
Casnovy agogo
Bliss
Lighthouse a-gogo
Mandarin
Shaded live tune
Sugarbaby In the past-mosey
Alcatraz
808
Fahrenheit
Endorph

Song: Girl gaga – sinful romance. performed in the Rolling live bar soi 8 by the live dwelling band.

You would possibly maybe be ready to subscribe to my channel to detect more videos about Thailand and Pattaya in some unspecified time in the future.
Please be at liberty with the blueprint to add your thoughts in the comment allotment below.
Thanks.

10 thoughts on “PATTAYA WALKING STREET JUNE 2016 – THAILAND NIGHTLIFE VLOG

• June 9, 2016 at 9:11 am

gargantuan vlog  steff too short at 26 minutes could even gaze longer as I haven't been to pattaya in years for lumber omit it, cant think how much strolling avenue  has modified bars seem empty with rankings of Chinese language wandering up and down following the flag [good grief] .your true the adaptation between strolling avenue in the day and night is moderately surreal.  looks even the Russians annoy you on the avenue as successfully now  those russkie areas are  for lumber are rip off areas even 10 years previously .why has nobody carried out a vlogg on them I ponder

• June 9, 2016 at 12:14 pm

whats up Steff, i personally take short vlogs, however every other time it's a predict of type. i admire your vlogs on legend of they are “issues of info”. with out a “traumatic” background disco music  however perfect with  your serene comments telling viewers what you witness and what you suspect that, and from time  to time, you originate me snarl alongside with your “belgian” humour…

• June 10, 2016 at 10:34 am

Alright dude! I am a contemporary subscriber, almost number 1000! Withhold up the coolest work! Cheers!

• June 10, 2016 at 12:42 pm

I believed strolling avenue pattaya had been plump of worn farang guys and young thai ladies alternatively it looks that there are plump of chinese tourists lol

• June 10, 2016 at 1:14 pm

at 21.40 you no longer into Russian ladies steff? I've had some gargantuan events with them, some are for lumber high quality and edifying. high quality video. 👍

• June 10, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Hi there Steff I dangle perfect subscribed to your channel – the reading became 999 , so I'm your 1000th subscriber – successfully carried out retain on vlogging – Cheers Mike

• June 12, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Fine Vlog Steff and there’s nothing scandalous with inserting up an extended video on occasion, although I admit that I hate strolling avenue I loved your vlog, it perfect is too on your face and seedy for me to be perfect… Closing time I became there’ll must were 2012 and I dangle no longer been relief since!

• July 9, 2016 at 3:46 pm