10 thoughts on “Pattaya Walking Side road Lifeless at Night 2019

• July 30, 2021 at 12:18 pm

Those were the days, I became once there October 2019. Shock will it ever be the the same? Thanks for the flash reduction mate find care

• July 30, 2021 at 12:45 pm

GOOD NEWS FELLAS..😃WALKING STREET and all of the proceed gos might perhaps be opening up tomorrow evening from 10PM UNTIL 2PM……BUT ONLY FOR ME and the girls at the bars. 😁 I got particular permission. sorry guys 😑…2AM

• July 30, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Insanity mate having a ticket at it now. I became once there in June 2019. God knows what’s going to be left by the level we all return god knows when… Thanks for the time out down memory lane

• July 30, 2021 at 6:36 pm

Hhhhhhh bewitch this hhhhh with out masks 😷 this weekend me be😵‍💫

• July 31, 2021 at 5:32 am

Walking avenue became once constantly OK for passing a evening. Quit in about a bars possess a beer or two and then proceed on. The bar fines and such had gotten so high as of 2019 such that I don't ticket why folk stop that. I’m a tiny butterfly and in actual fact find bored in Pattaya as i’m no longer a drinker vital. However it’s a ways a low-price space to peaceable down, swim within the pool, stroll right through, revel within the quiet females, find foot and oil massages, play some pool, eat meals from right through the enviornment etc. Some of the are dwelling bands there are quiet fair valid to sit down and possess a beer and listen in on. At the very initiating of Walking Boulevard there is a bar that has are dwelling Issan band or singers. That is tremendous to sit down at. No hassles.

• July 31, 2021 at 5:34 am

I in actual fact had been to Thailand 15 times since 2004 and I feel they’ve the prettiest females per capita of any nation

• August 1, 2021 at 3:22 am

Genuinely feel privileged to possess experienced Stroll St for blueprint two decades til March 2020. Was once my favourite avenue on this planet early this century. Slightly particular might perhaps merely no longer ever ticket it take care of this again. Certainly, Those were the days my fair valid friend, we thought would never stop. Adios WS.