Pattaya Thailand How Pattaya faded to be

This feeble video footage shows how Pattaya in Thailand faded to be in 2011.

Now then the set are we?.
Must you abilities my YouTube videos and are attracted to helping my channel grow, please take a judge on the guidelines below. Why no longer change correct into a patron and uncover many of unpublished videos and pictures. Loyal chase to the link below.
And even you are going to upright love to engage me a beer. Must you don`t no plight, but whenever you occur to pause I could well presumably if truth be told love to issue Thank You. Loyal chase to the link below.

Why no longer decide.
The Eyes of Owen T-shirt
UK worth. Β£23 inc postage.
In some other country worth. Β£30 inc postage. (white handiest, sizes, m, l, xl)
To contact me e-mail theeyesofowen@gmail.com
Please take a judge at my other media channels below.
Digicam and Editing instruments that I spend.
Shuffle Pro Hero7 Gloomy
Canon G7X MKIII
Shuffle Pro Hero 4 Silver
Sony DSC-WX500
Samsung S7
Saramonic, SmartMic Condenser Microphone
Fantaseal Motion Digicam Grip
Verbatim 98243 Media Part Wireless
Cyberlink Energy Director 16 Video Editing Tool
Sandisk Mini SD 64GB memory cards
Maxtor 4TB Exterior Nerve-racking pressure
Thank You Over and Out.

11 thoughts on “Pattaya Thailand How Pattaya faded to be

• August 17, 2020 at 2:34 am

How time has flown,approx 9 years ago and no longer a care on this planet,,very younger taking a peek mate,match and wholesome.Thailand as with Philippines carefree moving and no longer a dull day,girls a hundreds and furthermore vacation like a millionaire,,we had been all tom cruise lol..Even when and when the enviornment goes encourage to a couple normailty ,i bother the precise venerable days,are factual that precise venerable days,,,nothing to retain out but shuffle along with the scamper,,lets dream some more,,cheers ossie

• August 17, 2020 at 5:38 am

πŸ˜‰ Perfect-attempting editing skill Owen exhibiting Yep! Pattaya & its success to the encourage of many both expat & Thai. I viewed this vid a 2nd time muted & found it more luscious for me because it let my appreciation budge to my hang beat. Β πŸ€— πŸ€” 🀭 🀫

• August 17, 2020 at 9:00 am

Wonder what viewers will judge in five years time about Pattaya. Perchance they would possibly factor in that 2020 are the precise venerable days.If I'm aloof alive will mean that you can furthermore recognize.

• August 17, 2020 at 10:51 am

Cheers mate a broad reminder of the ďays of Pattaya fingers crossed it gets encourage to something identical πŸ™πŸ™

• August 17, 2020 at 1:25 pm

Ha Ha! there's nothing prefer it, could furthermore it elevate encourage many chuffed recollections for you Owen & all us viewers in our ageless minds. Advantageous vary as they are saying “The Spice of Lifestyles” abet 'em coming, particular I've viewed Less expensive Charlie the utilization of 1 among the girls as an avatar. πŸ™

• August 17, 2020 at 5:56 pm

Spacious, all the girls are like cruiserweights now, mind you so am I 555

• August 17, 2020 at 8:52 pm

encourage in the precise venerable days when it was 70 uncommon baht to the pound,the womens attitudes had been procedure more carefree and they didnt bear their eyes glued to a phone all evening!

• August 18, 2020 at 4:52 pm

O reet Owen am aloof furious from satdi evening,factual the same as the arse semi final,aside from Kevin they couldn't be arsedbeen the same all season,encourage to your vidhow it old to be ,one more world,we had been kings with shrimp moneynow my thai brother in law earns more than me absolute self perception,despite the incontrovertible fact that he works 12/14 hour days me 7.5 hourscity till i cryjust edited my swearing,identity been on the pop.

• August 20, 2020 at 12:43 pm

We are in a position to most attention-grabbing hope and prey it returns to something just like the upper days..it’s no longer even value spicy about till covid is sorted, maybe subsequent year we can hope for a mini renaissance, god I hope so! Pattaya was a deliver I though would continuously be there in some form as I now change into older, it was comforting to judge like that, sadly maybe no more 😩