Pattaya Thailand has REOPEN

Pattaya Thailand has REOPEN

Pattaya has only in the near past lifted its lockdown and reopened for travelers coming in from Bangkok to talk about with there. I had never been to Pattaya sooner than so this became as soon as a brand fresh ride for me and it sure didn’t disappoint.

Camera – https://amzn.to/3lYjKSs
Lens – https://amzn.to/37KTF4u
Mic – https://amzn.to/33U3Dzq
Backup Mic – https://amzn.to/3qEvKfB
Tripod – https://amzn.to/3nkxtVw

Have in tips a Tip –

1 Hr Skype Session Name – Contact me at forrestleebusiness @ gmail dot com

Secure me on Social Media:
instagram – https://www.instagram.com/deepintotheforrest/

15 thoughts on “Pattaya Thailand has REOPEN

• February 11, 2021 at 1:07 pm

I without a doubt enjoyed this video. I’ve been to Pattaya many a time and entirely accept as true with what you acknowledged. First time I went I received sucked in and ended up staying for over per week and to be factual, I changed into as soon as initiating to feel melancholy… it’s so unfamiliar. Afterwards I absolute most lifelike went for a pair of days, then received the hell out of there and had the absolute most lifelike time. It be crucial to be of solid persona, so as to expose yourself this isn’t truth and you can receive a significantly greater ride.

• February 11, 2021 at 1:22 pm

In its place of a pretend Massage, catch yourself all of the manner down to the Blind therapeutic massage shut to the Dolphin roundabout.

• February 11, 2021 at 1:28 pm

What does Pattaya offer? That is dependent. To uncover, it’s crucial to use a bunch of time, meet a bunch of oldsters, seek recommendation from a bunch of areas in Pattaya. For males with a bunch of testosterone who devour Asians, Pattaya might well also be correct. For males having a verify a caring wife and dwelling life, Pattaya might well also be correct. Nonetheless, for beautiful arts, classical song, libraries, museums, etc, hump to a immense city devour Bangkok, Manila, Tokyo, Seoul. Whenever you happen to absolute most lifelike noticed degenerates in Pattaya, your imaginative and prescient changed into as soon as restricted. That’s gorgeous with me, Pattaya, even at some point soon of this pandemic, has too many tourists. Fewer, the greater. HEART = homeless expat against re-opening Thailand.

• February 11, 2021 at 1:30 pm

Correct stuff Forrest. Delighted to ogle ur now no longer going elephantine David Bond but but on the opposite hand u two r initiating to bound together now so maybe it’s in ur future.

• February 11, 2021 at 2:34 pm

Butterfly Mongger. Oldschool age will advance to you too boy! June is greater off without this wanabe yankee!

• February 11, 2021 at 2:34 pm

I concur with the Neanderthal tell of Pattaya., and I'm by no plan a Pattaya educated. If I changed into as soon as I'd be disgusted with myself, and it isn't rocket science both. It's OK to use minimal days on a prolonged discontinuance in Thailand. and switch on.

• February 11, 2021 at 3:09 pm

It's called being “red-pilled,” Wooded discipline.Living in Pattaya isn't an true preference, but it without a doubt's a inform to gallop from truth. Nonetheless I agree in your first overview of Pattaya. Now no longer an true inform to discontinuance but more of an ride.

• February 11, 2021 at 6:33 pm

i f*cking devour your movies bro, protect up the gargantuan work (is it even work though)

• February 11, 2021 at 7:52 pm

Lol. I know precisely all around the inform you’re walking. P.s. yes you’re gonna be a watcher. It happens.

• February 11, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Very descent comment on the tip about The Bald Guys. Properly performed. Never buy. Thanks.

• February 11, 2021 at 11:28 pm

yeah, I grew up in Bangkok in the 70s and 80s but I've lived in the states (LA) now for over 30 years. I return to Thailand twice a year. As a Thai, Pattaya, Patpong, Cowboy and ingesting etc are now no longer my scenes but as I'm aging I now sign why white guys devour it in Thailand. I've been looking out at waayyyy too powerful Youtube on Pattaya these previous few months moreover to various white guys vlogs who are living in Thailand and I LOVE them. They’re very entertaining and factual. Most of all, I'm touched that they give the impression of being to devour Thailand very powerful, a long way more than I ever receive. Thanks to that, I will't wait to catch encourage there, my celebrated dwelling and devour each minute of it!!! Damit, absolute most lifelike if the quarantine is lifted!! Correct vlog Forrest, and you sound devour me after I first when to Patpong, Nana, Cowboy, Pattaya an extended time prior to now. And yeah, and I mediate you're hideous about Pattaya having no devour! I'm definite most all americans who's been there would disagree with you on that moreover.

• February 12, 2021 at 12:05 am

Wooded discipline, can I hire you for Pattaya session moreover?

• February 12, 2021 at 12:09 am

bro trust a playlist of your various travels.

• February 12, 2021 at 12:34 am

nights in Pattaya almost killed me. Simplest now no longer to think it. Ranking in….catch out!