Pattaya Thailand Fruit Market Fiesta for 100 Baht

In this episode we commute to the Theprasit Motorway fruit market in Pattaya is called Rattanakorn the attach we look for what number of quite so much of kinds of lesser known fruits we can capture for 100 baht. Afterwards we commute to a bar on Soi Buakhao to peel, consume and ride the fruit. Revel within the High-tail!

#Pattaya #Thailand #Fruitmarket

Song:
Ampyx – Holo

15 thoughts on “Pattaya Thailand Fruit Market Fiesta for 100 Baht

• January 27, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Hireasonably contemporary subscriber to your channel, I survey most of the thai vloggers. I indulge in the structure of your vlogs, where you over dub your commentary but leave a minute of the ambient noise in, it refreshing and a accurate clear commentary I also indulge in the bike rides as I do know pattaya reasonably successfully and it affords the viewer a accurate perspective of where they are and the way to earn there.What’s the town where you are residing ? , I did survey the vlog nonetheless the names escaped me.Shield up the accurate work 👍👍

• January 28, 2020 at 6:32 am

Best video; you didn't point out the variations in Orange juice & how various the Oranges are in Thailand ?!?

• January 30, 2020 at 11:10 pm

I missed this vlog, which is for me advantageous to learn what roughly fruit there is for sale. I do know that it’s essential also just indulge in mountainous and little bananas in Thailand and there it stops a minute Supreme time I was in pattaya was in oktober 2019, so feels indulge in an century ago. I do know that bar, a advantageous morning bar. Even with meals or fruit you give an informatif vlog, that’s gargantuan! Tnx!

• February 16, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Jackfruit is THE most stunning fruit. It's now not basically the most stunning, nonetheless it's basically the most stunning. Catch you some green jackfruit and make pulled “pork” with it :).*btw longan rambutan, and lychee to me taste indulge in a combine between a grape and a pear.

• February 17, 2020 at 10:34 am

Substantial channel very informative . Thank you for the effort.

• March 7, 2020 at 11:33 pm

You will indulge in a brand contemporary subscriber, i’m taking part within the fluctuate of your videos and the truth that its in truth appealing and instructing. Shield up the gargantuan work.

• March 14, 2020 at 11:04 am

Out of curiosity, did you lift the table fabric your self or is it equipped at that attach? And knife too.

• March 31, 2020 at 7:22 am

Out of the entire thing in Thailand, I miss the fruit basically the most. Severely the rambutan. I could perchance are residing off that stuff. To me, it's kinda indulge in grapes, nonetheless less tart. And the pineapple… Oh don't earn me began on the pineapple. It's indulge in candy.

• April 5, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Watched about 10 of your videos gargantuan ! Determined went to pattaya house since 1980 , bought bit overblown went to cambodia identical again. But your videos quiet present it’s a long way enjoyable and your utter overs are gargantuan you seem very disciplined had been you within the service. any way if reality be told loved staring at and listening //for folk who indulge in by no approach been you display things very clearly keep it up

• April 8, 2020 at 10:45 pm

The Persimmon from South Africa that it’s essential also bite lawful via the skin indulge in an apple.

• April 10, 2020 at 6:55 pm

In Jamaica we call it a sweetsop a smaller model of the soursop.