PATTAYA, THAILAND A TRUE STORY FROM A THAI BAR-GIRL

This epic has been despatched to my by a girl known as Lek (no longer her precise name) who spent years working in bars in Pattaya and is now married and residing within the UK. This epic is fabulous! Lek takes us on a budge of esteem and abhor within the point out city of Pattaya which is a beach city 2 hours South of Bangkok.

#pattaya #bar #lady

START STORY TIME STAMP: 01: 30

Guide a non-public session with me: https://www.thailand-certain.com/session/

My “Guide” is now readily available on Amazon, please click underneath: https://www.amazon.co.uk/THAILAND-BOUND-Tales-Losses-Smiles-e book/dp/B0B2KZG96T/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3PWQJQVY1ASRX&key phrases=THAILAND+BOUND+Tales%3A+Exact+Tales+of+Loves+and+Losses+in+the+Land+of+Smiles&qid=1653829164&sprefix=thailand+certain+reports+precise+tales+of+loves+and+losses+in+the+land+of+smiles%2Caps%2C62&sr=8-1

IF YOU LIKE WHAT I DO ON THIS CHANNEL AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME, “PLEASE CONSIDER BUYING ME A BEER OR TWO”
https://www.thailand-certain.com/pork up/

Visit our internet internet web page online at: https://www.thailand-certain.com Be a part of this channel and glean glean entry to to just a few of the huge perks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HkoTfPStRX6KzdERSCu9g/be a a part of

Send money to Thailand the usage of “Sensible” (Formally “Switch Sensible”) much less costly than banks! It is likely you’ll perchance be succesful to talk to the Sensible internet internet web page online to search out out more here:

Copyright Search for: I create these videos with the diagram of coaching and intelligent others. In some cases I attain no longer have all of the clips and song I utilize. My working out is that it’s miles in correlation to Comely Honest correct Exercise, nonetheless given that it’s miles originate to interpretation, if any owners of the insist material clips would prefer me to seize the video and also you would possibly well say them to be legally yours, please e-mail at: peter@thialand-certain.com

#pattaya #bar #lady

15 thoughts on “PATTAYA, THAILAND A TRUE STORY FROM A THAI BAR-GIRL

• August 13, 2022 at 3:41 pm

Broad yarn Pete, tremendous to listen to either facet of the yarn, didn't elevate any tears to my eyes, I exercise the tissues for other occasion 🤧 🙂

• August 13, 2022 at 3:52 pm

Noooo fff wayyy this “Memoir” isnt cleaned upppp. By a “actual” author.. esteem…. past cleaned

• August 13, 2022 at 4:10 pm

I don't want a woman that has been with 100s of man. They'res masses of girls within the sphere you don't must tear to Thailand, to meet a woman,after which sport her family. F.that.

• August 13, 2022 at 4:32 pm

So, why is it OK for bargirls to lie nevertheless not for the frangs seize to the ladies? The ladies are mendacity to earn money, that to me is worse than a guy announcing I’m going to be wait on partly as a end result of not attempting to damage the ladies feelings.Total, bargirls variety sorrowful decision for a protracted bustle relationship.

• August 13, 2022 at 4:56 pm

For the total americans who seize, my advice is look within the replicate if all americans knows your past what would you seize to be with you. Secondly the coronary heart desires what the coronary heart desires, we don't rob and seize who we topple in care for with, the most practical actual quiz is, is it qualified or is it about the money. We are all human and shall we aloof treat others with admire and dignity no topic what, And that’s coming from someone who goes to Thailand for wherever from 3 weeks to three months at a time, Steady build in mind variety not BS the working ladies as a end result of they've heard all of it.

• August 13, 2022 at 5:35 pm

Broad Memoir !!! For me no doubt one of basically the most easy !!! Greetz

• August 13, 2022 at 6:05 pm

Don’t rob bar ladies seriously, unless you in truth must…lol

• August 13, 2022 at 6:10 pm

Broad correct yarn Peter, so elated it’s worked out for both of them and particularly that she used to be ready to enjoy a diminutive one. Most of us don’t enjoy any clue the difficulties that those that develop up in poverty must take care of and one of the crucial necessary solutions they must variety to fetch by. There is never any such thing as a social safety receive in Thailand with high-quality advantages esteem within the west, it’s a battle day to day.

• August 13, 2022 at 6:59 pm

The tides of life pushes and pulls decisions exact or antagonistic can variety you empty or fleshy, what others mediate or issue, cares nothing to your life on the conclude of the day.

• August 13, 2022 at 7:09 pm

A marvelous appropriate account it can seem……I needed to smile on the conclude when ' Paul states ” I don't know why I chose to tear to Pattaya….nevertheless some chums had acknowledged it used to be enjoyable ” …😆….I mediate he knew the script.