Pattaya Thai lady Sponsoring, staunch arrangement or no longer, Section 3

Occupy you ever ever subsidized a Thai lady, what came about, and more Stories
Within the event you can maintain to switch wanting more movies bask in this, please make stronger this channel by clicking below. https://ko-fi.com/everythingpattaya and wanting for a espresso, it surely helps to invent the flicks YOU maintain to mediate.

15 thoughts on “Pattaya Thai lady Sponsoring, staunch arrangement or no longer, Section 3

• February 2, 2021 at 6:32 pm

I love the methodology you dwell somewhat snicker after the story..such fun taking label of the going ons..

• February 11, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Advantageous I knew a thai girl from a plod plod bar. I by no methodology cherished up to now plod 's nevertheless a young lad I know did. So broken-the complete trend down to plod to 1 simply off strolling boulevard. Massive views, about a drinks, what's no longer to love. I by no methodology partook in any girl from there. I got talking to 1 girl, and from the off I knowledgeable her I’d by no methodology have interaction her dwelling. We form of became mates. She knowledgeable me heaps of secrets she knew of. It appears to be like that she had 4 sponsors who despatched her cash every month ! About 100,000 baht a month. I became once gobsmacked. She had 4 homes which she rented out, and had 3 diversified autos !!! She became once very pretty and went with men and females it didn't care to her. After I chanced on out about her sponsors, one man from Norway became once sending her 70,000 baht a month. I became once fully frightened, I called her the general names I might maybe well maybe moreover have off and made my exit like a flash. 4 thai guys followed me nevertheless I misplaced them. It’s a awful discipline accessible be careful

• February 13, 2021 at 2:46 pm

I right here this a lot gambling spot nevertheless yet gambling no longer allowed in pattaya. Would possibly maybe well per chance maybe it simply be that the folk u are facing are garbage very dishonest

• February 18, 2021 at 10:55 am

Oh you're correct. You ought to chase a buy up carrier, initiation class with video presentation and strolling tour to indicate examples of what you taught in the school room for newbies on their first focus on over with, followed by a session and advice carrier.

• March 10, 2021 at 9:04 pm

Rule # 1… Don't sponsor Thai females. Rule#2…Don't marry Thai females.

• March 18, 2021 at 6:39 pm

I truly don't realize why these guys white knight for these girls. These girls don't need rescue. The idiots giving them cash are the ones looking rescue.

• March 19, 2021 at 5:31 pm

gigantic reports. informative… attention-grabbing… amusing…the budda walkaround became once awesome.thankyou.

• March 22, 2021 at 6:00 am

Legal queer, for of us which bask in spent time in Thailand; is it overall or insulting to search info from a Thai girl to receive an STI or STD take a look at?

• March 24, 2021 at 9:12 am

Maintain I been on this planet for to prolonged? Maintain I got too cynical in my former age? How can blokes of 50+ and so forth drop for the BS these girls are feeding them.

• May 12, 2021 at 11:49 pm

I've been there brother, now I’m going for the older females. Existence is plan more straightforward.

• July 16, 2021 at 12:27 am

You're a gigantic storyteller, Daz. I know the reports are staunch, nevertheless it's exhausting to imagine somebody being that silly…in all likelihood again and again the men are no longer as gullible as one would have, they simply bask in in thoughts it definitely worth the cash (or am I naïve ??). 🤣