7 thoughts on “Pattaya SOI 7+8 NEW BARS READY 5/5/2021

• May 5, 2021 at 7:19 pm

THAILAND govt acknowledged there’ll more than probably be more lock downs coming

• May 5, 2021 at 7:20 pm

Extensive huge huge outbreaks covid 19 the Indian veriant is spreading fancy wild fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ in Thailand it's a right killer the Indian veriant also the african variant is also spreading fancy wild fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ in Thailand

• May 5, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Hope springs eternal within the Human breast. For decades there has always been more international money coming in to desire up bars and gogos that had been sold for whatever causes by the outdated homeowners. The most normal shut down made some costs very low-price. Is it price the probability to invest? Well as the asserting goes “Simplest invest as worthy in Thailand as you would possibly perhaps perhaps presumably perhaps presumably presumably furthermore come up with the money for to lose”. My very prolonged time buddy and frequent customer there even bigger than me, and I were 15 times since 2004, wishes to desire something there. He honest correct sold his dwelling in California and is sitting on about $400,000 USD after settling up other stuff.

• May 5, 2021 at 11:14 pm

i was semi retiring there this year, really most of final year also, however the shutdown and procedures and hoops to jump by to web into Thailand stopped that. I’m voice material waiting a tiny bit longer and persevering with my contract jobs right here and doshing up the money and retirement accounts. I’m no longer getting any youthful, however 6 months makes a mountainous difference as My social Security increases measurably as a lot as 30k USD a year, my IRAs develop and dividends compound and plenty of others. Ethical a few more months and I can web Medicare and that settles down my medical health insurance costs to something very cheap. Fingers crossed for honest things to approach lend a hand

• May 5, 2021 at 11:14 pm

My first stride in Sep 2004 used to be Soi 8 and Eastiny Grunt. Oh man a blast.

• May 6, 2021 at 4:15 pm

What' a pointless vlog? We know every part is closed attributable to Covid lockdown which equals no flights meaning no tourists. Driving round exhibiting us shuttered and closed bars with out a people – fully pointless!