10 thoughts on “PATTAYA Soi 13+1+2 MASSAGE 29/6/2021

• June 29, 2021 at 9:11 am

Thanks mate for the tour, been raining here all day, lockdown grandkids driving my daughter crazy. School holidays. Take care mate

• June 29, 2021 at 1:48 pm

these 13's are animated streets. Keep in mind the brand new Pump location? Extinct timers will do now not put out of your mind that.

• June 29, 2021 at 1:54 pm

15 journeys I made there since 2004. Benn two years now since I visited. Attempting forward to COVID nonsense to resolve out. Soi Submit Place of job is where the Pattaya post screech of job is. That it’s probably you’ll look it on the left within the video. Fine minute post screech of job. It has chairs to sit down down in whereas ready. You do a label with a quantity on it. They name out the quantity in Thai and English. There would possibly be moreover a level to exhibiting the label quantity. So that you sit down and wait a minute bit then get up when your quantity is known as. I still bear in mind how I believed it used to be advantageous after I mailed my first post cards from there. Heck in Palm Beach Florida where the total obsolete of us dwell (that entails me now that I’m obsolete) the minute post screech of job has no seats. All the obsolete of us desire to wait and stand.

• June 30, 2021 at 1:31 am

Sooner than Covid, opposite Miami agogo at 11:30am, is where you'd glean doubtlessly the most efficient streetfood in Pattaya. Masses of choices of top wonderful food for 30 baht a tung !!

• June 30, 2021 at 3:55 am

Thanks….that 'minute bar and swimming pool' at 3.03 is per chance the most efficient saved secret in Pattaya….Mum's the notice…..Hooroo

• June 30, 2021 at 8:47 am

ผมชอบดูวิดีโอคลิปของคุณมากจริงๆเหมือนว่าผมได้ไปเที่ยวสถานที่โปรดของผมมากๆคือพัทยาครับ🤝❤️Pattaya Joe👍🏻✌🏻🍺🍻🍶🌊☀️🛳⛴🚤🛥Thank You.

• June 30, 2021 at 9:37 am

Consideration all women:October 1 Les Been bars franchise shall be opening in Pattaya & Phuket.Women greatest! No Richards!