Pattaya Shorts 7, Soi 7 Wheres all The Customers Gone! Vlog 375

Even as you happen to must always attend my channel with a Donation to attend me make these movies, Please click on the hyperlink to Donate!

#kevinthailand#pattaya#soi7pattaya

I am an expat residing in Pattaya Thailand, I am exhibiting you spherical Pattaya and facets of Thailand that I trot to and what these areas have to come up with whether or no longer on Vacation or an Expat residing here!

E-mail me utter at KEVSTHAIMAIL@GMAIL.COM

Be half of my facebook web page, True click on the steal to be half of up.

Edited utilizing
Wondershare Filmora

Even as you happen to must always lift me a beer my PayPal hyperlink is…….
This is in a position to attend my channel Thank You!

11 thoughts on “Pattaya Shorts 7, Soi 7 Wheres all The Customers Gone! Vlog 375

• March 1, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Good day Kev. Every other well documented video.  I salvage the impact there making an strive to force vacationer away from Thailand.. upright my notion. The alternate payment.. some of the new authorized guidelines.. apprehension tales. Retain the accurate work and thank you for sharing. Cheers Gary

• March 2, 2019 at 1:55 am

Good day Kev ive watched just a few of your movies and there veru correct . I'll be in Pattaya on 11th is it all as empty as this even LK Metro?

• March 2, 2019 at 7:00 am

I personal about a type of regulars are heading to second highway, Soi Buakhou and former this day. My Soi 7 trips are exiguous to Luxor, Bailey's, Boomerang, Pandora and SHooters this day. I bet that's aloof moderately.

• March 3, 2019 at 6:16 am

There are a type of larger Sois which arw changing into new Soi 6,7 or 8 even compete against LK and strolling st. I for my share dont assume worthy point in sitting in these dead beer bars and sweat whereas I might perhaps perhaps well soft worthy pay the identical for a beer that doesnt sweat either because I take a seat within with advantageous chilly AC. Thai Bath is so stable against most if no longer all other currencies for the gracious 10 years a I’m in a position to assume from alternate rates plus added inflation and a lot of others on high.

• March 3, 2019 at 6:30 am

Oh there is one other indicate undergo in ideas. Hotels on or around Soi 7 & 8 are upright rip off. Other folks being pushed to worth motels on 2nd or third highway and Soi Bukaow , Lk metro space. No point in getting a drained room for 60 to 80 Euro, USD *Sunbeam lodge

• March 3, 2019 at 12:58 pm

It’s no longer the alternate payment… it’s the dearth of ambition. You assume in the video there isn’t any such thing as a song, no HELLO WELCOME, upright 2 chubby historical bruisers sat there with their heads in the palm of their fingers and a face love a smacked arse! What might perhaps procedure clients into these bars? Soi made in Thailand is busy… because it has song, a total bunch ladies, some of which are hot, and an correct ambiance… shooters on 7 is continuously busy… despite the truth drinks are double the worth of the leisure of the soi… because it has ambiance and a few hot ladies… assume a sample rising?

• April 7, 2019 at 2:22 pm

LOL the bald bloke in the shaded Tee-shirt taking a assume at Kev love he has two heads and is ingesting the blood of kittens!!!

• April 11, 2019 at 8:57 pm

When I first got here to Pattaya there were over 170 bars in soi 7 and 8. These bars were fats of soft ladies with a sprinkling of stunners which would no longer disgrace a high flight gogo. 200 baht Barfine and 1000 baht LT. There were just a few chubby and grotesque ladies but no longer many. Last time I walked up Soi 7 there were extra females working in the legit rubdown parlours in soi 7 than the bars.