10 thoughts on “Pattaya Nightlife Are Price It Now! Costs Are High | Thailand 2022

• September 11, 2022 at 10:38 pm

yup prices are high that's why you don't gape many farangs..

• September 11, 2022 at 11:35 pm

Are the prices so high no one can come up with the cash for it?

• September 11, 2022 at 11:41 pm

THEY WAITED TO LONG TO OPEN CAUSING PEOPLE TO FIND OTHER DESTINATIONS…….BUT I'M COMING BACK NEXT MONTH TO SEE FOR MYSELF

• September 12, 2022 at 4:55 am

How expensive is it ? I guess it’s more cost-effective then partying within the United States lol I could well serene protect shut to switch even comely once for the experience.

• September 12, 2022 at 5:43 am

Hello BKK113: which prices are you relating to? I in point of fact maintain read that flights to Thailand is more $ esp. from the UK. In the neighborhood in PTY, prices are the identical if now no more cost-effective than pre-covid (within the occasion you alter for modest inflation over the past 2-3 years), additionally within the occasion you glance at the Baht vs USD, the baht has depreciated seriously over the final year. I became there now not too long within the past and the baht dropped 3% at some level of my pause. I will be going aid in November and price is now not my fundamental consideration, in point of fact pre-covid I utilize to pause at budget accommodations, now I journey for 3 or 4 big name accommodations, IMO, it is inexpensive.Utilize into consideration that powerful of the entertainment is now concentrated within the Soi Buakao, there may well be more intense competition. So per chance this is one factor that prices are static. Walking Street is utterly but every other factor, the prices there for drinks and women became high even ahead of Covid.Agreed with a couple of of the comments, there are loads less Farangs. Veritably there may well be loads less of us going to Thailand for regardless of reason, I ponder mostly the price of flights. Also, I do know many western locals utilize the Thai Apt app and journey online vs in point of fact “hunting” at the bars and gogo's and/or journey to Gentlemen golf equipment.All venues are open and effectively staffed but now not many purchasers. The outcomes are: prices maintain now not inflated; and surprisingly, the service is appropriate, more trustworthy and no more aggressive. In terms of price (as a reference), the high quit bar on Soi Buakao is Annie Jack's. I am urged the history is one bar supervisor in Walking Street took her commercial to Soi Buakao along with women. The prices are: ST 2,000, LT 4,000, negotiable. The girls are quite and effectively mannered, I care for that. But all varied venues around that bar are less $.The reason of my commentary is that I gape some Vlogs announcing PTY is dearer, but from what I in point of fact maintain experienced, native prices are more of less the identical as pre-covid.

• September 12, 2022 at 6:28 am

The narrate is a rip off! Costs maintain doubled since pre covid. Won't be aid

• September 12, 2022 at 10:14 am

Beer price, meals & accommodations are reasonably low-price & appropriate price, as for the women within the bars now not they don’t seem to be vfm in my seek, within the occasion you rupture up in a bar searching for to get lady drinks, then bar elegant & ST-LT sport it is never a low-price night out.🧐

• September 13, 2022 at 8:09 am

having a glance more and more depressing the more i gape of it………this is the result of greed…