11 thoughts on “Pattaya Lockdown 3, 2021

• April 17, 2021 at 6:53 pm

Fine video, very informative dialogue. Right here in Canada we are starting “Lock down 4”. I am for my fragment starting build to accept as true with that we cannot ever be free to commute anyplace. The governments were behind to react and now they develop the principles as they accelerate day to day. The gain looks to be primarily the most keen intention we are allowed to commute. Pleased that you simply are there making video's that allow us to scrutinize what’s happening in other parts of the world.

• April 18, 2021 at 8:31 am

Wow The streets of my frail stomping floor are deserted , No lost admire with the billabong been closed I’m entirely overjoyed they serve unfounded spirits in that bar . One other very keen video simply to scrutinize what it’s handle while we are here in the UK who knows after I could return . Wouldn’t shock me if it changed into May possibly possibly also 2022

• April 18, 2021 at 8:39 am

Made in Thailand ghost town new Plaza even the golden ferret is closed . 😱 must be simply for you locals whizzing around to your bike 😁

• April 18, 2021 at 9:10 am

Omg walking aspect road crazy I by no manner thought I’d look it handle that . Please defend these movies coming tremendous keen πŸ˜πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­

• April 18, 2021 at 6:28 pm

Thanks for you, missing Pattaya very badly. Hope be there in pattaya very at the moment.Bring collectively care pattaya.

• April 21, 2021 at 11:09 am

I'm sitting duck here in Malaysia staring at at my nation and the ache while I'm shaking my head wondering what's going you happen subsequent. My fellow Thai's are stubborn. It lawful looks handle they don't give a d**m relating to the virus. And the penalties? One other lockdown. I’m in a position to't even accelerate support to Thailand now. What more when there might be interstate travelling restrictions now.

• April 22, 2021 at 1:39 am

Whats up thereExcellent video, very, very informative. I counsel you showcase the date to your movies so we can resolve out some timeline plans. At the present time, April 22; has there been any adjustments? I am in Bangkok and changed into serious about going to Pattaya for 3 – 5 days but…..Every other time, thanks for a neatly made, excellently deliberate video. Regards from a Florida, USA man.

• April 22, 2021 at 9:55 am

GREAT VIDEO MAN,,BUT COVID IS A SCAM,,POLITICAL AGENDA BULLSHIT,,AT ITS WORST,,WAKE UP THAILAND ,,YOUR LEADERS ARE LYING TO YOU,,THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TRAITERS TO THAEIR OWN COUNTRY AND PEOPLE,,SHAME,SHAME,SHAME

• April 28, 2021 at 7:01 pm

Social distancing enhance enhance! How will that work then?