Pattaya Lockdown 2021, but No longer for House Offer

Showing you guys what or no longer it’s if truth be told love on the Pattaya 2nd Lockdown 2021
When you happen to would favor to glimpse extra videos love this, please enhance this channel by clicking below. https://ko-fi.com/everythingpattaya and buying a espresso, it if truth be told helps to procure the videos YOU love to gape.

11 thoughts on “Pattaya Lockdown 2021, but No longer for House Offer

• January 10, 2021 at 7:56 am

Brooding about it's a lockdown I didn't really inquire of to uncover powerful delivery or there's no level in it

• January 10, 2021 at 8:49 am

This accursed covid -19 has already done too powerful spoil! Let be affected person, rapidly this can also be overcome, and all issues will doubtless be abet to frequent.

• January 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm

You guys would possibly presumably be to perceive that I correct all straight away met a girl on Buakhao who became working in a bar on Soi Made in Thailand, I asked her what she became doing now her bar became locked down.
    She said that she became restful working every evening, it appears to be like that the owner of her bar has done a deal with with out a doubt among the closed accommodations to rent their closed bar on daily basis for 2500 baht per day and has space up Livestreaming from the resort bar, which they delivery correct for the livestreaming, so that they’re restful doing it every evening. — Enterprising

• January 10, 2021 at 8:12 pm

thank you for the sure bet in pattaya be salvage

• January 10, 2021 at 10:16 pm

What’s going down to my ragged city, cherished that disclose, sad to uncover it this crude 😥honest corner bar, marquee bar, trenchtown, queen vic on soi 6 and Mally’s bar all closed. Never viewed walking avenue devour that in all my life , had 6 years living in pattaya and top doubtless years of my life, preserve salvage mate, thanks for uploading 👍🏽

• January 11, 2021 at 12:08 am

Pattaya and Bangkok has had its day, it's now not cheap anymore, and the ladies are choosey. Costa Rica is the fresh party!!!

• January 11, 2021 at 6:23 am

**I in fact haven’t been abet to Pattaya since 2006 (spent 2 months) but let me present you…these places are most continuously WALL TO WALL of us Each moment in this video!***It appears to be like devour I'm going to relieve till December 2021 to use from the 15th by mid Jan!***Nothing devour Christmas & Recent Years there!***I will doubtless be retiring there in 2026!***Esteem You Thailand & God Bless The King!**

• January 11, 2021 at 6:22 pm

As rapidly as publish covid self belief is felt this really will also be an right land take hold of different for rich hoteliers or international funding.